3 beautiful female rats up for adoption - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animals in Need Post any animals in need of rescue here. Note: This section is only for animals that are up for adoption, not for sale.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-19-2009, 07:20 PM Thread Starter
fnj
Newborn Pup

3 beautiful female rats up for adoption

I have 3 female rats that i took from someone who could no longer afford to care for them, while i can afford their physical needs i don't have as much for them as they deserve. They are sisters so i do not want to have them seperated. They're 4 months old and a little shy around strangers, but once they get to know your face they open right up and are friendly and very curious active.

I'm asking for an adoption fee of $20 for all 3 rats

If you want their large cage, all leftover food and bedding, toys, chew sticks, treats, bi-odor, food dish and water bottle, etc then a fee of $100 will apply.

I'm located in Middlesex county NJ, please contact me if you or someone you know is able to adopt them. Thank you.

I have some pictures, let me know if you have any questions
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-22-2009, 06:52 PM Thread Starter
fnj
Newborn Pup

anyone? I really dont want to post on Craigslist.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-26-2017, 05:12 AM

surveillance equipment

The integration intervisioncctv com surveillance equipment can help central station operators gather more information through pre-alarm video footage allowing them to look in and assess the cause and severity of an eventóhelping to curb false alarms and provide emergency responders with the information they need prior to arrival onsite This is especially critical as many U S police departments are treating verified alarms as higher priorities for response For security professionals, AlarmNetís expanded integration with I-View Now helps to make an easier and quicker installation, and provides greater opportunity for recurring monthly revenue (RMR) For instance, integration with AlarmNet quickly transmits alarms and eliminates the need for physical relay devices, which helps save time during installation The devices can also be monitored remotely to detect problems such as video loss by channel, masked cameras and other system health issues

Tags
female, new jersey, rats