4 mo. old female Schnauzer pup needs home - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animals in Need Post any animals in need of rescue here. Note: This section is only for animals that are up for adoption, not for sale.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-25-2005, 04:22 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Exclamation 4 mo. old female Schnauzer pup needs home

Violet is a 4 month old female schnauzer puppy looking for a new home. She has an eye injury for which her owners were unable to afford treatment. She has now had surgery by the opthalmologist and is doing well. She is current on vaccinations. She is friendly and happy, does well with kids and other animals.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg violet1.jpg (17.6 KB, 20 views)

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-25-2005, 06:19 PM

Hmmm, I know a girl in Troutman and a girl in Mooresville that may be interested. I'll email 'em.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-25-2005, 07:18 PM

What kind of Schnauzer is she? Mini, standard, giant?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-25-2005, 07:25 PM

You're killing me here! I want a dog sooo badly and she seems perfect...
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-25-2005, 10:58 PM

OMG I love schnauzers. Full house here though. I'm sure you know already but there are wonderful schnauzer rescues out there. They may have a waiting list of already screened, wonderful homes waiting for this little girl.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-25-2005, 11:16 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

I think she's a mini, but I'll have to ask Shannon. She's sweet as pie, let me tell ya.

Stephanie

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-25-2005, 11:22 PM

she is very cute!! I hope you find a really good home for her!!
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-26-2005, 04:01 AM

I would take her in a second but i live too far away
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-28-2005, 09:13 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Talking

I'm happy to report that Violet has found a home.

Stephanie

Closed Thread