6 Mouseys Needing a New Forever Home - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animals in Need Post any animals in need of rescue here. Note: This section is only for animals that are up for adoption, not for sale.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-09-2006, 01:16 PM Thread Starter

6 Mouseys Needing a New Forever Home

Hey,

Back in May I bought a pregnant mouse, she was such a little charmer I couldn't not take her along with her best friend.
She had 13 babies on 10th May and then she unfortunately passed on when they were ten days old. A breeder I knew gave me a foster Mum for them and all 13 were adopted and raised to adulthood. Unfortunately, we have recently lost the runt (RIP Lissy), but there are 6 boys in the litter still needing a loving new home.

They are currently living in a group of 6 and get along very well, but I would be happy to split into pairs or trios.

My vet successfully castrates mice and I have had two of mine done to date. Unfortunately, I cannot afford the £40 per mouse for these 6, but if anyone wanted to pay so that they could have one to integrate in an existing female group, that would be great.
I've had some huge success introducing castrated males to females, and it does seem to be the life the males prefer.

They've been looking for homes since they were born and unfortunately, nobody has wanted them so far.

They are incredibly tame and they are known to sit at their door to wait to come out and play, despite the fact their cage is huge and packed with toys

If anyone can help, please PM me or add me on MSN as I always like to have a chat with prospective owners before I commit to letting any mice go.

Thanks for reading this, I will not be asking any money for them (except a reimbursement of castration fee if that is requested) as a good forever home is the most important thing.

These little boys need you!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-09-2006, 05:58 PM Thread Starter

Just took some more updated pics tonight, as those ones are two months old!

These are 3 of them having a wonderful time posing for the cam and wondering where they are they had to be brought downstairs to the sofa for the photo shoot
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-11-2006, 02:44 AM Thread Starter

Just a quick update; 2 of these boys have now been offered a new home, so there's still 4 remaining

Thank you