7 mo. mixed male seeks adoption (dog) - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animals in Need Post any animals in need of rescue here. Note: This section is only for animals that are up for adoption, not for sale.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-11-2006, 12:21 PM Thread Starter

Arrow 7 mo. mixed male seeks adoption (dog)

"Lucky" a name given by his previous owner is seeking a forever home.
We brought lucky into our house on Wednesday, because his previous owners story touched me a bit.

Lucky's previous owner got orders to Japan (he's army) 3 months ago, upon getting those orders he did not know that Japan changed their policy on dogs/cats coming into their county.
The animal must now be at least 10 months old, have 2 rabies shot and get all their blood work requirements done 7 months prior to arriving in Japan.

Lucky was being boarded at one the vet clinics Mandie works for, so she told me the story, I met lucky and told her to have the owner call me.

On Wednesday the hubby and I went and picked him up ... the owner was very emotional, so we tried to make the transfer as quick as possible and assured him that whom ever adopted Lucky I will be sure to let them know it is a must that they give out their email address, so he can continue to get updates and/or photo's.

Lucky is current on all vaccinations, he is not microchipped, and will be getting neutered on the 17th (next Friday).

He will be ready for adoption about a week after his neutering .... Lucky does really well with my dogs (Orlando - pit puppy and Sydney - Aus. Cattle), he has actually been very good for Sydney, he helps her burn off all her energy,
He is very curious about our cats, but they aren't about him, haha ... and Lucky does well around children too.

He is housebroken, and does well in a crate .... He will surely make a great addition to any family ....

Here is Lucky

If you are interested, please email me at [email protected]
Thank you
~Kim~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-16-2006, 01:56 PM

Come on!! Lucky is a happy-go-lucky goofball! My kids love him and he has endless energy. He REALLY would make a wonderful addition to any family. If I didn't have Orion, I'd keep him myself. Orion just doesn't do well with other male dogs
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-16-2006, 03:44 PM

He is beautiful, I wish I could take him but Harley is the same way!

Tags
vet clinic