Adopters/Fosters Needed -Shika's Rattie Rescue, Ohio - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animals in Need Post any animals in need of rescue here. Note: This section is only for animals that are up for adoption, not for sale.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 10-03-2005, 03:24 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Adopters/Fosters Needed -Shika's Rattie Rescue, Ohio

Hi everyone ~

I am being put in a position to downsize my rescued rats - My landlord is selling our house, so at the moment, I do not know if I will need to move or be able to stay, running my rescue(Shika's Rattie Rescue - NE Ohio) as normal.

So, I am looking for possible adopters and/or fosters for my current rats - I also have some cages that were donated to us that could be sold very cheap with adopted pairs. If a whole cage is adopted out (with a few exceptions - I have 3 cages that this doesnt apply to) the cage will be included for free. For a complete list of cage groups and available rats, please contact me.

Foster situations will be for an undetermined length of time, but will not be needed until the house is sold and the worse case scenario happens. Our fosters will need to pay for their own food and bedding (I can help out sometimes), We will provide vetting, if needed. If you are interested, (serious inquiries only, please!!!) please contact me and I will put you on my fosters list.

I give anyone permission to x-post this - I want to express that the rescue is not closing!! The rescue will still be fully operating with finding homes, and helping out whenever I can - Once everything is settled, I can take back in my fosters and start accepting new surrenders -- I am just trying to take care of what I have ahead of time, so that noone is placed in a new home under duress - mostly for a *just in case* outcome.

I want to stress that even though I am needing to downsize, my complete application process will still be in effect - as in, you will need to be approved before I send any rats your way.

If interested or if you have any questions, please contact me at:

[email protected]

To send in an application, please go to www.shikasrattierescue.org (this is our new site that is currently being completed, the app is working on it).

Thanks!

~Jenn & The Ratties De Shika
Sponsored Links
Advertisement