Anyone from North Carolina? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animals in Need Post any animals in need of rescue here. Note: This section is only for animals that are up for adoption, not for sale.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-07-2004, 04:11 PM Thread Starter

Flag Anyone from North Carolina?

Hi All,
I'm Coordinator with Amercan Brittany Rescue and I was wondering how many of you are from NC? I am in dire need of foster homes, or allot of great dogs will lose their lives. I currently have 2 one of which is me, and I have 7 dogs already. Anyway that you would could help?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-07-2004, 07:23 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Hi!
I'm from NC but I had to move back in with my mom, she barely lets my small dogs live inside. I would love to foster dogs, I guess I'll just have to wait till I get my house in a couple years. Good luck! I know you'll find someone. By the way, Welcome!
~Brandy

*Brandy*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|

post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-08-2004, 10:29 AM Thread Starter

That's ok Brandy, but thank you! And think about us when you move out!! lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-11-2004, 07:10 PM

I am also in NC, but I do pitbull rescue and rehab in my home...I'm sorry, but I don't have room for any Britts...I'll let you know if I hear of anyone that can help you out with fosters though
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-11-2004, 08:57 PM Thread Starter

Thank you for saving lives CG....it's such a rewarding experience. And thank you for letting me know if you hear of anyone tht would like to foster, Kay & I appreciate it. (Kay is my other foster)

Godspeed!
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 02:16 AM

dire need

hi imfrom nc as well im a BIGGG animal lover unfortulity my hubby aint,,,,,makes me so sad if therss any way i can help let me know plz jus cant foster
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 08:10 AM

anyone from N.C,

Yes I am from Charlotte, N.C. This is my first time posting. I have not been able to figure out how this forum works. It's not like the other groups I've been on. I have three prairie dogs and two of them I just rescued last week. I wish someone would explain to me how this works!! I feel so stupid!! I have been coming back to paw talks for months, just reading but never knowing how to chat or post!! I'm new to the computer period and it was not too long ago I learned how to e-mail!! My daughter thinks thats just so funny!! Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks, Cande
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-20-2005, 06:16 PM

I'm in NC too!

I'm also in NC. Isn't it just sad how it seems there will always be more animals to rescue than there are homes for. I'd help but I'm already running 3R Rescues: Raleigh Rodent Rescue...check out our website at http://www.raleighrodentrescue.org and we are always full!

Glad to see so many other animal friends in NC! I love it here.

Tags
animal lover, prairie dog, prairie dogs