APBT Pups NEED Your Help! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animals in Need Post any animals in need of rescue here. Note: This section is only for animals that are up for adoption, not for sale.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 12:21 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Exclamation APBT Pups NEED Your Help!

I am getting this male http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/...?petid=5180065 however his 2 sisters need to be adopted or placed in another rescue within 3 weeks or they will be euthanized
Sadly the judge has ordered the mom destroyed and was going to destroy all 6 pups, but luckily the rescue and the local AC were able to talk to judge and get a 3 week delay in hopes of finding them good homes. AC would only allow the rescue Hugs for Hounds to take 1/2 litter (3) and if they can all be adopted they will allow the remaining pups to go to that rescue as well.
I have emailed Stephanie and talked to her on the phone and it is for sure the male is mine when I get back from texas. However please if you or you know anybody that can help his 2 sisters currently in rescue it will SAVE their lives!
Here is the contact info:
Hugs for Hounds
Greenville, SC
864-320-4285
[email protected]

From my understanding after talking to the rescue the mom had no behavioral problems, she was a sweetheart and a beautiful girl and the only reason she was destroyed was because of her breed

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

I Sell Chinchilla Supplies!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 05:23 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

I really hope you get him, and that his 2 sisters get homes soon.. Sad about the mummy though..

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 06:04 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

I wish I could do something but I'm in New York . I really, really, hope they get homes. I'll cross-post this in other forums.

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 08:41 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

I too wish I could help. I will be sending them vibes and keeping them in my thoughts.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 09:51 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Thanks everyone .... I am getting the little boy and I believe Peggy "Tunes" is getting one of the littermates, however we need to railroad her pup to her to the Mansfield chinchilla show.

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-07-2005, 03:24 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Update
all 3 have been adopted ... now the next 3 need to be adopted and have 8 days (i think) they will be a black/white male, one tan/white male and one brindle/white female.

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-23-2005, 09:32 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Just wanted to update ... they have ALL been adopted ... YAY!!!!

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-23-2005, 01:13 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

That's fantastic news!

Rhonda

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-24-2005, 02:37 AM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

yay i hope we get pictrures of your new puppy

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-25-2005, 10:05 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

That's great news!!

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."