BC Canada - Gerbils in Need of Homes - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animals in Need Post any animals in need of rescue here. Note: This section is only for animals that are up for adoption, not for sale.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 05-05-2006, 05:38 PM Thread Starter

BC Canada - Gerbils in Need of Homes

I'm fostering these sweet girls through SARS BC.

This is Tipsy and her daughter Zippy. These girls are still young and full of energy! They love hand treats, to have the run or a large gerbil proofed space and to dig in their glass jar.
My favorite thing is to watch Zippy run in my living room, she is SO fast! but super friendly too, so she's easy to pick back up and put in her tank.
Tip is a Lilac (silver) and Zip is a Black.

These other two beauties may be the same colour but have totally different personalities (Plus Jasmine is a 'plump' girl)

This is Jasmine (Lilac) and Luna (black). They are super friendly gerbils enjoying each others company and any human conact they can get!
Luna like any child likes to complain when her mom moves in the nest hogging as perfect spot, it's so cute to hear her squeek and chirp her complaints.
Jasmine is such a good gerbil she will sit calmly even in a childs hands. Jasmine also has a very different coloured coat, as it looks like marbled! Luna has the cutest white chin that extends down her chest, she also looks like she's wearing little white gloves on her front paws.

If you are interested in any of these sweet girls, or would like to learn more about SARS BC, or the other animals in foster Check out our web site www.smallanimalrescue.org
Sponsored Links
Advertisement