Beagle for adoption in Northern KY - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animals in Need Post any animals in need of rescue here. Note: This section is only for animals that are up for adoption, not for sale.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 09:48 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Beagle for adoption in Northern KY

I have an approx. 6 year old neutered beagle for adoption in NORTHERN KY. He is very sweet. Gets along with other dogs. Doesn't pay attention to cats. LOVES car rides. Very people-oriented. You will need to crate him when you leave him at home because he has a bit of seperation anxiety. Not very bad seperation anxiety, but enough that I recommend crating when he's alone. He is housebroken as long as you let him out when he tells you he has to go. UTD on shots as of January. Asking for a small adoption fee to cover some of the money I've put into him. Comes with blanket, toys, collar, leash, harness, and food bowl.

We did have an incident with Logan around the beginning of January. He was waking up from anesthetic and I was sleeping next to him. He was in pain and scared because he didn't know where he was and he bit me. He has NOT shown any aggression before that or since then. My border collie/lab mix attacked him because she wanted his food the other day and he sat there for a good 30 seconds and made two attempts to get away before he fought back. Because he did bite me though, I'd recommend, as a precaution, that he not go to a home with small children.

The reason I can't keep him is because my parents are ignorant. The other day I let him out to the bathroom at 6:00 AM before I left for work. Nobody bothered to let him out at 12:30 PM before they left the house. I didn't get home until 4:30 PM or a little after. He had ripped open his canvas crate and gone to the bathroom in the house. He didn't tear anything up. My guinea pigs are in an open-top cage and he left them alone. My rat babies and their mother are in an aquarium with a screen lid that can be easily knocked off, he left them alone. He really is a VERY GOOD dog, but because my parents didn't bother letting him out, they are making me get rid of him because he went to the bathroom on their hardwood floor. Yeah, I'm very upset about it. I'm even more upset that he has to stay outside now until I find him a home. Please give Logan a good home and soon!

Jenny, Zookeeper Extraordinare

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mom to:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pooters, Gracie, Mr. Muggles McLovin It (all three Chi mixes), Angel (Lab mix), and Nina (Sheltie mix)

: Hollands: Peneloppy, Sunkist, Scooby, Toby, Timothy, and Dante; Jersey Wooly: Dini and Dana; Lionheads: Cricket, Tinsel, Missy, Mrs. Jingles, Winnie; Netherlands: Quasar, Amos, and Shutterbug; Havana mix: Colby; Fuzzy Holland Lop: Henry; Velveteen Lops: Prudence and Jude AKA Tigger

Fernando

Benny

Maverick (Bearded Dragon) and Panda (Leopard Gecko)

Lionel (Ball Python) and Arrow (Cornsnake)

Falcon, Sherbert, Razzle and Pearl (All Bettas)

RIP Arthur
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
adoption fee, border collie, food bowl, guinea pig, lab mix