Brownie needs a home!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animals in Need Post any animals in need of rescue here. Note: This section is only for animals that are up for adoption, not for sale.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-29-2004, 10:18 PM Thread Starter

Arrow Brownie needs a home!!

I am a NO-KILL shelter here in KY. And I just thought that maybe someone might want this great dog we have. He is not going to be put to sleep if he never gets a home but we are wanting to get all animal out of the shelter before winter but nothing will happen to them if we don't. If you are not in the position to adopt you could really help by donating money, blankets, towls EXT but please look on the link in my sig at our wish list...The story below is writen by Teresa Allen, she does all of the writing, please read his story. I am sorry if you cannot get the pics...I tried but it might not have worked, if it did not please e-mail me at [email protected] and I will e-mail you pics...Thanks!

Brownie is me name!
Energy and love is my game!
This winter will be a year here for me. I am 1 year and 9 months old. I am a lab mix. I am so lovable! I have so much to give. I used to have a home but they would not let me in, even when I was a baby. They gave me a 10x10 kennel and I wanted to be inside so bad that I ran back and forth untill all the grass was gone. When it rained, then I became a muddy and cold. So one night it was snowing and my owner put me in the back of his truck. I had never done that before so I laid down. I was scared and so cold because my wet coat was freezing up in the wind. He was going to dump me there that night but he was caught. To be honest, I was so afraid of the lady that was there, but not for long! She carried me inside and made me a warm dry straw bed. She said I was way to skinny. She put a big bucket of food and water that was not even frozen in with me. She promised that I would be safe and that they would find me a real home.
So are the one for me?
Lots of huggs and kisses!
Brownie

[img]aolemb://626A210F-F785-4F3C-9188-AED9E6A5DD55/MVC-020F.JPG[/img] [img]aolemb://9C782BE3-BE95-4C2E-8CA1-A4899D5B5489/MVC-022F.JPG[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-29-2004, 10:20 PM Thread Starter

I think I posted the pics rong...Sorry!
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-30-2004, 12:47 PM Thread Starter

Why does it say moved?? I did not move it from anywhere!!! Why does it say that??? Can people still reply?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-30-2004, 08:18 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

I moved it to the "Animals in Need" section because it's more appropriate here. Yes, people can still respond, no worries.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rhonda
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-30-2004, 08:25 PM
PT's Official Law Breaker

What is the link to the website where the pictures are? Maybe someone can figure out how to post them for you.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-31-2004, 11:48 PM Thread Starter

Well, what I did with the pics was tried to cut and paste them and that is what it did...Thought I would cut a corner...LOL I guess it did not work!!!

Tags
lab mix