Chin In Texas on Petfinder.com - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animals in Need Post any animals in need of rescue here. Note: This section is only for animals that are up for adoption, not for sale.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 11-27-2004, 04:05 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Exclamation Chin In Texas on Petfinder.com

813617- Small & Furry:Chinchilla
Austin/Leander,TX 512-799-1836 April Goodin [email protected]11-24-2004Name: Roo
Sex:M
Size:M
Delete"Hi my name is Roo. I am despertly looking for a new home! Moms dogs dont like me (I cant see why, but i think that they are jelious). I am 4 months old and super cute. I eat with both of my hand and sitting up on my rear end and everyone squeals because it is so cute. I just love getting my dust baths and I am the lovely standard color. OH! did I tell you how much I love to jump around from level to level in my house, and run fast as lightning in my wheel. AND oh boy how I love to run as far as I can in my giant ball. PLEASE let me be the love of your life!!!"Roo will come with the following list of items including him... Three story cage(comes with ramps but he doesnt use them),2 food bowls, Water bottle, hay rack critter cabob, jumping sticks, sitting perch, cooling platform, bedding, toys, wheel, excercise ball, igloo, pet carrier, chinchilla book, dust bath house and sand to go in it(about 7 months of sand left), food, hay, treats, and a chewing block. I REALLY need to find him a new home ASAP! I dont want to sell him to a pet shop but i will have to if I cant find him -a home by the end of the month. The adoption fee is $300 which includes everything. I paid $150 for him and over $550 for his supplies. All of his stuff is brand new. He is well worth the cost. He will be a great addition to any home. He is very sweet and healthy. He doesnt smell and is a clean boy. Please call me at 512-799-1836 for more info. I would rather you call as I dont get on the net very often. I will not ship him and I am firm for the $300. I promise you he is worth it. If it wernt for my dogs I would keep him but it just not fair to him to be barked at and I dont want to icolate him from the family. PLEASE call today he needs your home!!! I may be able to lower the adoption fee if your home is the right one. ROO REALLY NEEDS YOU SOON! HE IS NOT HAPPY WITH MY DOGS BARKING AT HIM AND HE IS THE SWEETEST CHINCHILLA! VERY TAME AND LOVING!!!!!!! REMEMBER THE BEST WAY TO GET AHOLD OF ME IS TO CALL AT 512-799-1836 I AM WILLING TO TRAVEL UP TO 1 HOUR. ANYTHING TO FIND HIM A HOME.AGAIN THE ADOPTION FEE IS $300 BUT THAT MAY BE NEGOTIBLE!!!!!!THANKS

*Corina's Critter World*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
adoption fee, dust bath, dust baths, food bowl, food bowls, hay rack, pet shop