Clay the Library Dog needs a home. - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animals in Need Post any animals in need of rescue here. Note: This section is only for animals that are up for adoption, not for sale.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-29-2010, 08:57 PM Thread Starter
Official Loofah Tester

Clay the Library Dog needs a home.

I do work with a small local library and have come to know a stray dog that has adopted the library as his 'home'. He can't stay unfortunately and needs a home. I've fallen in love with this guy who has charm in spades, but I can't keep him myself because my home situation is not currently set up to bring in a new dog. I'm taking it upon myself to help find him his home.

He's young, I'd guess 6-8 months, and has a great personality. He's one of those dogs you /notice/. He looks like a shepherd mix of some kind and he's shown some herding tendencies. I think he would do best with an owner who can work with his energy and intelligence. He needs basic manners training as he likes to jump on people, but he's very smart and seems like a quick learner. I have little doubt he will blossom into a wonderful heartdog for an owner willing to work with him and make him a part of their family.

He is currently located in Birmingham, Alabama, but I would be willing to help taxi him up to a couple of hours away if there's any one here who would be willing to take him and give him a forever home, or be willing to foster him and find him a home.

Here's Clay:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hanging out in the Land of New Feetsies:
Melon, Skinner, Black Pete, Zanna, Custard, Tucker, Jeffrey, Zmei, and Windham.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-29-2010, 09:02 PM
Betta Bomb

Aw ****, He's so cute!! I think whoever is fortunate enough to get him is one lucky person!
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-30-2011, 10:55 PM
Part of the Pack

oh my, good luck! He is TOTALLY adorable! Maybe your local humane society would help you to find him a home! Keep updating

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

give your love no matter what.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-01-2011, 06:48 AM Thread Starter
Official Loofah Tester

Clay has found his home. A friend of the librarian fell in love with him and he is now a spoiled 'farm' dog with 20 acres of land to roam. I haven't heard any recent updates on him, but last I heard he's doing well.

Hanging out in the Land of New Feetsies:
Melon, Skinner, Black Pete, Zanna, Custard, Tucker, Jeffrey, Zmei, and Windham.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-08-2011, 10:04 PM
she-mayor of Whoville

oh that is so happy! thanks story seeker.

Don't forget my youtube channel: fuzzypixie16
And add me on photobucket: tinypixiexoxo

"A person's a person, no matter how small" - Horton hears a Who

Boo the

Izzie the
Panda Bear the dwarf
Smee the dwarf
Sadi the syrian

R.I.P. Jigglypuff the dwarf

Tags
foster dog; homing dog