Degus need homes ASAP - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animals in Need Post any animals in need of rescue here. Note: This section is only for animals that are up for adoption, not for sale.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-25-2007, 09:33 AM Thread Starter

Exclamation Degus need homes ASAP

I have degus that need homes asap. I have been trying to find homes for these guys for quite some time and I just can't keep them. I have alot. I took in 36 rescues and they need to be adopted. They can only go in pairs. If I can't find homes for them I have to have them put down. I have tried pet stores and all kinds of message boards online. I am located in Ohio.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0732a.jpg (50.6 KB, 9 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 09:54 AM
Newborn Pup

degu

If I lived closer I would take some. But I live in Trenton ON. Sorry. Good luck finding homes for the degus.
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-29-2007, 07:05 AM
Zippy Chickenshorts

I wish I could help..
Best of luck..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-04-2008, 01:28 AM

I have one degu at the moment that a rescued a little over a month ago. I know he needs a friend. However I have no car, and I live in Pittsburgh. But I thought I'd offer my home, in case there was something that could be arranged.
Best of luck and let me know!
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-05-2008, 07:38 PM
Flunky Emuhead

If anyone knows someone traveling through there to houston, i'd gladly take a few.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2 happy doggies Luke and Hank

2 Kittehs, Smudge and Phoebe aka Noodle

1 Guinea pig , Radar

1 Hedgie, Newman

3 Degus, Jodi, Wanda, and Mel

1 lovely beta fish "Ian"

Edward the gerbil
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-09-2008, 04:11 PM
Part of the Pack

If I was closer to Ohio I would be there right now!!! I so wish I was closer! I can't get anybody to drive me anywhere though, not even in my own state, let alone another one!!!!!! can't you people move next door to me!! JK LOL LOL I really really really want some goos!! I will keep bugging my relatives! I mean you're only about 4-6 hours away at tops!! I wish I could help you out!

My Second Family:

Snickers---2 year old Sheltie pup
Shadow---1 yr German Shepherd pup
Carmen--- cream longhaired boy kitty
Chloe---black shorthaired girl kitty
Tyge---my baby 1 yr dark tiger kitty

Ebony---(girl) 2 yr old silver fox bunny
Baby ---(Boy) gray Bunny 1 yr old!!
Tweety---6 month loud mouth parakeet

tubby---Winter white dwarf hamster
? ? ?--- 4 goldfish

Two Baby degu's

RIP-- Prettyboy 3 yeat old parakeet

post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-09-2008, 04:15 PM
Part of the Pack

Oh, I forgot to ask, where exacly do you live, like what city? I wanted to look on google maps to get a better idea of how far away you are, so that way if I can find a gullible relative, I can say, "well it's only x hours away, it's not really that far you know!" Thanks

My Second Family:

Snickers---2 year old Sheltie pup
Shadow---1 yr German Shepherd pup
Carmen--- cream longhaired boy kitty
Chloe---black shorthaired girl kitty
Tyge---my baby 1 yr dark tiger kitty

Ebony---(girl) 2 yr old silver fox bunny
Baby ---(Boy) gray Bunny 1 yr old!!
Tweety---6 month loud mouth parakeet

tubby---Winter white dwarf hamster
? ? ?--- 4 goldfish

Two Baby degu's

RIP-- Prettyboy 3 yeat old parakeet

post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-09-2008, 04:56 PM
Will It Ever Change?

try petfinder.com?

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-15-2008, 06:39 AM
Playful Pup

My cage is 5ft by 2ft - I could take a few more. Please post if you still have them. Thanks!
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-24-2008, 04:09 PM
Newborn Pup

I know someone in Ohio who might be looking. I don't want to speak for her, so I will let her know.
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-06-2008, 08:41 AM

where in ohio are you i live in ohio and could take one off of your hands to add to my group...
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 10:31 PM
Newborn Pup

I would love to take them, but my parents said no plus you live too far away! =(

Anyway try craigslist.com or like mulder said...petfinder.com
there's sure to be some luck at either of them!

Want a pet-sitter?
Click on Rachael's Pet-Sitting. Thanks! =D
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-29-2008, 05:56 AM Thread Starter

Thanks for everyone writing. All have been rehomed. Thanks again.

Tags
pet store, pet stores