dog in need of help, fast. - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animals in Need Post any animals in need of rescue here. Note: This section is only for animals that are up for adoption, not for sale.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-26-2006, 05:28 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

dog in need of help, fast.

This is a post from another forum. I am not familiar with the area this person is talking about, and because of that, I am having difficulty doing a search on the link as to what rescues or shelters would be in that area. She speaks of Illinois and Iowa. Does anyone know what rescues provided in the link would be near that area?

Hi, I'm not sure if you remember me. I e-mailed you about 3 or 4 weeks ago about a dog that was dumped here and I took it to my vet and they
were going to try to find it a home.
I talked to the girl in the office today and she said they can't find it a home and I was hoping you could help me. I can't stand the thought of the dog being put down. I live here in rural northeast missouri..Wayland Mo,63472. I'm about 10 miles from Keokuk Iowa and 45 miles or so from Quincy Illinois. I hate to burden you with this but in your last e-mail you said you might be able to help me find someone to take the dog.
He is about 4 months old weighs about 50 lbs and is a Lab Mix. He still has all of his baby teeth and they said he is going to be a BIG dog. He is black and white and is a such a sweet dog.They have had a few people come look at him but they said he he barks alot and they think that's why nobody will take him. To be honest with you, I think he's barking alot because he's in the kennel . The night he slept on my front porch I never heard a peep out of him. He needs a farm to run on and I can't offer him that. I live in a mobile home and just don't have the room.
If I can't find him a home they are going to put him down.
I would really appreciate your help in this matter.

Thank you,
Denise Baylor

Hugs for Homeless Animals
www.h4ha.org/shelters/
A worldwide directory of rescue organizations, shelters and humane societies.

This dog is due to be put down next Friday unless another place is found by next Friday.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
lab mix