Five Guiena Pigs [and two hamsters] need homes! Beautiful and FREE. CLICK HERE!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animals in Need Post any animals in need of rescue here. Note: This section is only for animals that are up for adoption, not for sale.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-08-2007, 10:34 PM Thread Starter

Five Guiena Pigs [and two hamsters] need homes! Beautiful and FREE. CLICK HERE!!

Hello! My friend is giving away five Guiena Pigs and two hamsters for free. They are in Washington STATE and pick up only. Remember, FREE. Three females and two males.

Black and White female, about 5 months old.

Brown and white runt female, about 5 months old.

Brown and white male, about 5 months old.

Black, white and brown male, about 1 year old. He has grown since these pictures were taken.

Brown and white female, about 1 year old. She has grown since these pictures were taken.

Parents

This is JJ, one of the hamsters. Cream and white, a few years old. He is a male.

Parents and JJ

The other hamster, Chewy. I am not sure if he is a male or female.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-09-2007, 10:30 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Oh. If only I was closer.
=(
They are so adorable.
I wish them luck in getting great homes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-10-2007, 01:00 PM Thread Starter

Thank you, Binky. =)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-10-2007, 01:11 PM
is a little "special"

I love the hamsters! I wish I lived closer... I miss having a hammie I could acually hold. Oh, and Chewy looks like a female: Males ahave long fur on their butt and she doesnt seem to have that.

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-10-2007, 03:27 PM Thread Starter

Thanks. You could always drive here
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-10-2007, 03:39 PM
is a little "special"

Ya, but I live in MN and I dont think my mom will drive me or let me have more pets. I really hope you find great new homes for them tho! Sunny sends them piggie kisses.

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-10-2007, 09:27 PM
Adolescent Pup

Hah, just like the rest. If Only I was closer! JJ would be my squish ='(

I have a feeling I'm not in Illinois anymore.

1 hamster
1 Bearded Dragon
R.I.P. Blue, Nikki, Nosey, Hurley, Roxie.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-10-2007, 10:19 PM
is a little "special"

Animalgal- Did Squishy die? :'( I saw a pic of her in a different thread and she looks EXACTY like my old hammie Daisey! I really want Chewy... I miss acually being able to hold my hamsters. Ruby hates being held.

post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-11-2007, 12:24 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

i had female hamsters with long fur around the "butt"...i dont think thats a dead give away to being male or not...they have prominent testicles which are easy to see in mature males

i will hold you forever
i will stand beside you forever
keep fighting
keep breathing
hold onto me and dont let go
NEVER let go
you are my world
make it through
i pray for you

VIXEY- March 25, 1994- October 11, 2006 at 10pm
SKRAT- October 21, 2005- January 15, 2007 at 5am
BAXTER- January 30, 2007
I will love you forever, always

Next time we meet again, it will be FOREVER

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-11-2007, 11:37 AM
is a little "special"

Thats just something Ive noticed... Maybe its only on Teddy Bear hammies?

post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-12-2007, 01:10 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
Animalgal- Did Squishy die? :'( I saw a pic of her in a different thread and she looks EXACTY like my old hammie Daisey! I really want Chewy... I miss acually being able to hold my hamsters. Ruby hates being held.
Jess, Chewy is a big lover. He loves to cuddle and be held, he has never, ever bitten me or anybody else. He will let you do anything with him. If only I could take him...but my parents say 'no more pets no more pets no more pets!' lol

They used to have two evil Dwarf Hammies that would come to the door of the cage just to bite you! I decided they needed to be held so I put on EXTREMELY thick leather gloves to hold them, LOL, and Nutmeg decided to tear the other one's head off...evil Dwarf Hamsters lol.

Quote:
Thats just something Ive noticed... Maybe its only on Teddy Bear hammies?
Probably because they are the only ones with long hair...but I do think it's only LONGHAIRED Teddy Bear hamsters because my shorthair male teddy bear hamster didnt have any long hairs around his butt.

Quote:
i had female hamsters with long fur around the "butt"...i dont think thats a dead give away to being male or not...they have prominent testicles which are easy to see in mature males
VERY easy to see..lol

Quote:
Ya, but I live in MN and I dont think my mom will drive me or let me have more pets. I really hope you find great new homes for them tho! Sunny sends them piggie kisses.
Thank you

Last edited by LuvMeBre; 08-12-2007 at 01:13 PM.

Tags
bear hamster, dwarf hammies, dwarf hamster, dwarf hamsters, teddy bear, teddy bear hamster, teddy bear hamsters