Free Bunnies up for Adoption - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animals in Need Post any animals in need of rescue here. Note: This section is only for animals that are up for adoption, not for sale.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-01-2005, 10:51 AM Thread Starter

Free Bunnies up for Adoption

-No, not mine. I'm just helping out some friends because I don't have room for the little guys myself.

In Toronto we have:
A 4 year old Netherland Dwarf, male, grey and white who's owners are bored of him

In St.John, Newbrunswick:
6 Netherland Dwarf babies, either black or albino

Anyone who lives in these areas or will be traveling there, and are interested, let me know
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-14-2005, 11:46 PM Thread Starter

Update

All the babies are gone. My friend has decided to give them to the local animal rescue league. However, the Toronto bunny is still in need of a home, so if you have some extra room, and money, and love please let me know asap.

Cheers
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-14-2005, 11:59 PM Thread Starter

P.s.

The Toronto bunny comes with all supplies (everything for free).

- Just to comment on this whole situation (because I can't resist), I think it is very sad when people get bored of their pets and give them away. Pets are not toys you can just throw away. They are living beings who are traumatized each time they are forced to move. I would glady take the poor little guy but my parents would skin me alive if I adopted one more animal, plus being a student I have little money to support the pets I already have. Recently I have seen too many pets be given up because their owners no longer found them entertaining. It just makes me mad. The animal is not there to entertain you. It is there to interact with you as a fellow family member. So please, think twice before you adopt.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-16-2005, 08:21 AM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Claire, try posting on the OCA forum, granted it's for chins, but alot of toronto people are they and may know someone who could take the bunny: http://www.ontariochinchillas.ca/phpBB2/index.php

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Come drop by!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-29-2008, 11:39 AM

good pet owner

i am very interested in this offer
im a loving person looking for a cute bunny
what does this offer come with???
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-29-2008, 12:16 PM
Super Moderator

This post was from 2005.

post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-30-2009, 10:11 PM

I'm interested in your bunny:)

Hey Claire, I live in Toronto and I am deffinitly interested in the bunny, let me know
My email is [email protected]
I promise I wont get bored of the little guy, I love animals to death and hope to someday be a vet.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-01-2009, 06:03 AM
the rodent lover<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaiigiieePeggy View Post
Hey Claire, I live in Toronto and I am deffinitly interested in the bunny, let me know
I promise I wont get bored of the little guy, I love animals to death and hope to someday be a vet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonrain View Post
This post was from 2005.

my name is Jonni,
i'm weird for making my username
Angelica

~ one Betta, unnamed as of now ~
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-22-2009, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaiigiieePeggy View Post
Hi PaiigiieePeggy,

We are in the process of becoming accidental rabbit foster parents. And we are now searching for a great home for this 3 year old female bunny.

Are you still looking for a bunny?

We are very experienced rabbit owners and are looking for a good home. We are going to be very picky about where she goes so expect a lot of questions if you are interested.

But if you are seriously interested please let us know.

Have a great day!

Warren

Oops ... I just realized this wasn't a local forum. We are located in Toronto, Ontario. And we are willing to travel anywhere in driving distance. Thanks!

Last edited by WarrenHales; 12-22-2009 at 02:34 PM.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-24-2010, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire View Post
The Toronto bunny comes with all supplies (everything for free).

- Just to comment on this whole situation (because I can't resist), I think it is very sad when people get bored of their pets and give them away. Pets are not toys you can just throw away. They are living beings who are traumatized each time they are forced to move. I would glady take the poor little guy but my parents would skin me alive if I adopted one more animal, plus being a student I have little money to support the pets I already have. Recently I have seen too many pets be given up because their owners no longer found them entertaining. It just makes me mad. The animal is not there to entertain you. It is there to interact with you as a fellow family member. So please, think twice before you adopt.
hey i am looking for a bunny to adopt if there is any left you kan kantack me at *

*Phone number removed for privacy reasons

Last edited by Dragonrain; 03-24-2010 at 10:34 AM. Reason: Removed phone number
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-24-2010, 10:33 AM
Super Moderator

I'm going to close this topic. It's from 2005 and I'm sure the bunnies in question have already found new homes. If anyone has others they need to find homes for, feel free to post a new topic about them.

Last edited by Dragonrain; 03-24-2010 at 10:36 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
animal rescue, animal rescue league, netherland dwarf