Free Doves to good homes - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animals in Need Post any animals in need of rescue here. Note: This section is only for animals that are up for adoption, not for sale.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-13-2007, 01:24 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Exclamation Free Doves to good homes

I need to get rid of as many of my doves as possible by mid-August. I just moved and can't take care of so many anymore. If anyone lives near Kalamazoo or Mackinaw City that wants some doves please let me know. If you could pick them up that would be great, too.

Shazam!
-Gomer Pyle

2 koi...Ralph & Alice
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12 goldfish...not named
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1 ferret...Duke

2 finches...Cricket & Gort

1 Black kitty...Klaatu

1 Lovebird...Louie

1 Great Dane/Mastiff...Lucas

31+ ringneck doves...don't even ak me to name 'em!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-20-2007, 03:16 AM
laugh often

I wish you luck.

When I'm down my pets turns my frown upside down

2 Dogs: Harley and Diesel
2 rabbits: Mystic and Thumper
1 Cat- Luna
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-22-2007, 09:59 AM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

I am doing good! A zoo nearby is taking about 10 doves and another lady is going to take the ones that can't get homes, but I should be able to keep all of my doves if we sign for a house we're looking to buy!!!

Shazam!
-Gomer Pyle

2 koi...Ralph & Alice

12 goldfish...not named

1 ferret...Duke

2 finches...Cricket & Gort

1 Black kitty...Klaatu

1 Lovebird...Louie

1 Great Dane/Mastiff...Lucas

31+ ringneck doves...don't even ak me to name 'em!