I know I am new here, but.. - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animals in Need Post any animals in need of rescue here. Note: This section is only for animals that are up for adoption, not for sale.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 09-09-2006, 12:52 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

I know I am new here, but..

I know I am new, but I have several kittens needing homes. I rescued 12 kittens from Olney, Illinois, we have 9 left. We also have five other rescues needing homes. These kits are so sweet. All will be altered,vaccinated, and feline tested prior to adoption. We have a couple of dogs as well. The animals are all socialized with people, children, and other pets unless otherwise stated. Here are a couple pics:

This is Tulsa. She was born with the cord wrapped around her rear leg, it was amputated from the knee down. She is very playful and loves people.

This is Simon he is Tulsa's brother. He is also very playful and active! He loves his lil' sis and they would like to stay together if possible.

This is Sable. She is about a year old. She is a goldendoodle...retreiver/poodle X. She loves kids, dogs, and likes to chase cats. She needs a home with a large fenced in yard.

To see more available cats and dogs, please visit our website: www.reachoutrescuenfp.org.

Thanks for reading!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement