Kitten in Need - Daytona Beach Area - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animals in Need Post any animals in need of rescue here. Note: This section is only for animals that are up for adoption, not for sale.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-09-2006, 10:53 AM Thread Starter
SwC

Kitten in Need - Daytona Beach Area

Just found little male approximately 6 weeks old in middle of my street. Belongs to tenant down the street who doesnt take care of her animals (run loose, not fed, no vet care, her other cat howls at our windows every night), in fact social services just removed her 2 children Tues of this week. I quietly took him in and he was starving and appeared dehydrated. I dont want to call animal control as they are overwhelmed with kittens right now. He's a little black and white, will post pic when I can. Absolutely beautifully marked! Anyone that can adopt please contact me. I already have a mini zoo and it would be difficult for me to take on a 3rd cat in my apt along with my other animals.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-09-2006, 11:56 AM
Can't Stop Touching Her Eyes

Well I am glad he is safe now! Good luck finding him a home.

mommy to
Tyler - kitty
Oscar - water turtle
Bean - kitty
Frankie - dachshund
Belle - dachshund
Oliver - bunny
Ophelia - bunny
Penelope - bunny
Teddy - bunny -ok I have given up on 4 of a kind and am willing to settle for 2 pairs.
8 fishes - RIP Little Guy and Greta
and Tabatha - October 11, 2006 - rest in peace our sweet angel bunny
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-09-2006, 12:41 PM Thread Starter
SwC

Ty, he's just the sweetest little guy it's hard not to keep him myself. Just had his first bath and nail clipping!! Besides lots of "meowing" he did really well. Had some fleas and was just a dirty little bundle but smelling nice clean and all fluffy as a kitten should be.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-20-2006, 10:26 AM Thread Starter
SwC

Ok , I'm a sucker for a cute face. He's got a permanent home now. Whew between the 3 I've got a handful. He's probably about 6 weeks old, my other male is 16 weeks old and they play very rough so have to break it up now and then. My 3 year old female just growls and looks at me like "why the heck did you bother me with these brats!" She hates them lol. I have to seperate all 3 of them at night which is a chore in itself.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-20-2006, 10:30 AM
Can't Stop Touching Her Eyes

I am so happy to hear that! Don't worry they will all settle in. Well maybe not the female. I have seen it go both ways. But I just love the face they give when the "brats" start acting up - kinda like "what were you thinking when you brought them here?"
Yeah I still get that from one of my kitties - but it's directed towards the dogs so it's understandable.

mommy to
Tyler - kitty
Oscar - water turtle
Bean - kitty
Frankie - dachshund
Belle - dachshund
Oliver - bunny
Ophelia - bunny
Penelope - bunny
Teddy - bunny -ok I have given up on 4 of a kind and am willing to settle for 2 pairs.
8 fishes - RIP Little Guy and Greta
and Tabatha - October 11, 2006 - rest in peace our sweet angel bunny
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-20-2006, 06:28 PM Thread Starter
SwC

Well she hid for 3 days when I brought the first one home and finally came out but bats him every chance she gets. Other day he was sound asleep on the couch she crept up and sniffed him then just out of the blue wailed on him LOL. Now that I brought the baby in she hid again for a few days and now has 2 of them to bat around. Lots of growls and sounds I didnt have a clue she could make. She's been the Queen of her castle for so long that she is showing no signs of giving in so to speak.

Last edited by SwC; 06-20-2006 at 06:32 PM.

Tags
animal control, vet care