Kitten needs a good home - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animals in Need Post any animals in need of rescue here. Note: This section is only for animals that are up for adoption, not for sale.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-21-2006, 04:11 PM Thread Starter

Exclamation Kitten needs a good home

A couple days ago, I found a 1 month old black and white kitten dumped at a truck stop. She was wormy, couldn't walk on her right hind leg, and smelled terrible. It was about 97 degrees out when I found her. I took her home, and for the first day she just slept. The second day she got a vigorous appetite, took her first poo, and I wormed her. She has a pot belly (from the worms), a scraggly coat, and still can't use her hind leg. She still needs to be spayed, get her shots, and get her leg checked out. We almost had someone take her, but she backed out at the last minute. We would keep her, but we're still trying to pay off our horse's vet bills, and can't afford to take her to the vet, especially if she has a bad leg problem. If anyone lives in central TX (Austin area), you're welcome to come pick her up. She's being litter trained, and has had successful targeting the last few times. She's a really sweet kitten, loves to cuddle and be scratched. Her name is Neko.

The best pic I could get, haha. She's a fast little booger!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-23-2006, 06:03 PM
私は靖巣あなたを愛してI ♥ Yasuki

Oh man, IF I was in Texas I would take her. POOR thing!! People think animals can just be dumped if they are not wanted!! Hope a home is found soon!!

// k a t ((d)) 猫ちゃん ☆~(ゝ。∂)
私は武井靖巣あなたをして

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-27-2006, 08:38 PM Thread Starter

I know, I can't even believe people would think about doing that. Good news though! She found a home! There was a local kitten rescue (someone's house, a small place) that we didn't know about, where she was guaranteed vet care. It turns out that she got bit by something on the leg (a dog or something, not a snake) and it's healing well. She got all her shots and is doing great.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-28-2006, 10:36 PM
私は靖巣あなたを愛してI ♥ Yasuki

Congrats!! That is good news!! GREAT JOB!! You will be receving some MASSIVE good Karma for that

// k a t ((d)) 猫ちゃん ☆~(ゝ。∂)
私は武井靖巣あなたをして

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-29-2006, 03:19 AM
Salamander Burgermuffin

awe, poor baby, glad she found you and you got her the care she needed. shes cute, im sure she'll find a loving home, i love her markings, full of personality

Tags
litter train, litter trained, vet care