Kittens in Twin Cities, Minn - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animals in Need Post any animals in need of rescue here. Note: This section is only for animals that are up for adoption, not for sale.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-18-2004, 03:46 PM Thread Starter
Aspires to Change Oil

Kittens in Twin Cities, Minn

My aunt has started trapping cats again. We live in a trailer park where there are way too many strays. The Lily who became Willy I had mentioned earilier was our first rescue. He was adopted by another aunt.

Most recently we had captured a feral mother and her two kittens. The mother has been spayed and released. She has returned to eat and will surely live a better life with the shelter adn food we provide her. Also now that she no longer will become pregnant. The kittens are warming up to human love quickly. However, I do not know how long we will be keeping and they will undoubtedly need homes sooner or later...

Maddie is a female black tuxedo kitty. She's a little spit fire. Hisses at lots of things and likes to hide behind the toilet. However, she is getting much better and really doesn't put up a fight when you pick up to hold her.

Bailey is male and is all black. Ears, whickers, paws, tail, everything is black. He's the smaller of the two and quite a sweetheart. He doesn't mind you watching him and sits out in the middle of the room rather than hide like Maddie.

Those are the ones in our care so far. Our next target is Inky, she is still under a year I believe but we suspect is now pregnant. We hope to catch her before she gives birth and then there will undoubtedly be a litter at some vet that will be in needs of adoption.

If anyone knows of any people around the Twin Cities or western Wisconsin area that is looking to adopt some kittens pass on the information. We've got five cats of our own in the little trailer and as much as we love them they deserve much better. Thanks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

, [username] .
are you new member? have questions?

Feel free to PM or IM me.
Contacts are my profile.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-09-2005, 11:12 PM Thread Starter
Aspires to Change Oil

Update: Still in need of homes!! IF anyone knows of a friendly person who wants a kitty and lives in the Twin Cities, Minnesota area... We still have Maddie and Bailey. Wonderful gorgeous, really gorgeous healthy kittens in need of homes. They are rather skittish but we are certain once given a loving home (and separated so they don't just play with one another like they do now) they'll be down right cuddly. I wish I had a camera to take pictures but... I left it in Florida this time, see if my boyfriend uses it.

, [username] .
are you new member? have questions?

Feel free to PM or IM me.
Contacts are my profile.