Kramer (Angora bunny) needs a good home - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animals in Need Post any animals in need of rescue here. Note: This section is only for animals that are up for adoption, not for sale.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 11-26-2006, 12:09 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Kramer (Angora bunny) needs a good home

Kramer needs a new home! Due to alergies! I took in Krame from a lady who's 10 yr old had severe alergies to him. It turns out that I do too!

Kramer is an Angora bunny. He is white with grey around bum and darker grey anblack around head and face. I can send pics.

Kramer is litter trained and will use his litter box if it is near where he can easily get to it. He loves to hop around and plays with people, kids and other animals. He does not chew on things except what is his. It is weird, but he seems to know the difference and has never chewed a cord or toy or anything that wasn't his. He comes with his cage, food bowl, litter pan, water bottle, and whatever is left of his hay and food and litter. He likes to come to you for pets and cuddles and to sit with you, but he hates to be picked up or carried. You can however if you need to by puting his back end under your arm pit to get him to stey relatively calm and still.

I live in Orangeville Ontario. I unfortuneately don't drive so I will need you to pick him up. His cage is about 3-4'square, just so you know what kind of room you need in your car. My email is [email protected] if you would like to get ahold of me. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
food bowl, litter box, litter pan, litter train, litter trained