Photos! Looking for a forever home for a 1 year old male - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animals in Need Post any animals in need of rescue here. Note: This section is only for animals that are up for adoption, not for sale.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 10-16-2008, 12:24 AM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

Looking for a forever home for a 1 year old male

Looking for a home for a 1 year old domestic long haired orange tabby named conan. He has all his shots, is neutered and has a tattoo in his ear the only thing you would need to do it get him a city license. He comes with a bit of stuff-litter box. litter, some cat food, food dish, a scratching post and a couple of mat's for his food and litter box. He's a very sweet guy who is very loving and comes when you call him. He's pretty good with other animals mainly with cats and small dogs as i only have one dog and he's only 7 inches at his shoulder also don't know how he would do with kids since i don't have any of my own. His previous owner had given him to me because she has moved into a bach suite and didn't think it was fair for him to only have such a small space to live in and she had him for 7 months. The pictures are the only ones she has when she first got him so his orange color is a bit lighter and quite a bit bigger then in the pictures. Hopefully can get some newer ones as soon as i can.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg conan.jpg (28.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg conan1.jpg (35.8 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg conan2.jpg (40.7 KB, 2 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
cat needs new home