Orange Tabby in Need of a New Family and Home - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animals in Need Post any animals in need of rescue here. Note: This section is only for animals that are up for adoption, not for sale.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-04-2013, 06:10 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Orange Tabby in Need of a New Family and Home

Hello,

I just recently moved in with my girlfriend and unfortunately she is very allergic to cats so I need to find a new home for mine :\. I have owned him for 4+ years and he was 1 or 2 when I adopted him from the SPCA. I'd love to find another foster family/home for him so I don't have to resort to taking him back to the SPCA again. I fear they will put him down if I have to do that.

He has always been an indoor cat and just received all of his vaccinations and was given a clean bill of health by a veterinarian on 1/5/13. I have the receipts for these as well (Rabies and FRCVP which is the feline distemper vaccine). He was neutered before I owned him and has never sprayed once since I've owned him.

He is an Orange Tabby that loves to explore and find new nooks and crannies to nap in - though his favorite place to curl up and nap is anyone's lap or chest. He's a big purr'er and loves to play with his owners and toys.

If you or anyone you know is interested, please contact me. I am located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Thank you!

Pictures can be found here: philadelphia.ebayclassifieds.com/cats-kittens/philadelphia/orange-tabby-in-need-af-a-new-family-and-home/?ad=26398626 (I need 20 posts before I can post links :\ so you will need to copy/paste if this is allowed)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-12-2013, 06:43 PM
Newborn Pup

Good luck with finding your baby a new home. Do a search of no kill shelters around your area. That way you won't have the worry of him being put down
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-27-2013, 06:28 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

I was able to find a new owner for him! She's great and has another almost identical male orange tabby so he'll have a play-buddy now! I'm so happy this worked out. Thanks for the post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-29-2013, 07:46 AM
Adolescent Pup

Happy to hear you were able to find a new home for your kitty! I saw you also had your ad placed on another forum. Nasty bunch over there, I noticed they were berating you for giving up your cat, and they call themselves: pet lovers ;(
Anyway I'm glad you were able to work it out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Where all pets are special!!
(New members welcome and always appreciated!)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pop in and give us a look, and if you like what you see, we'd love to have you join our wonderful community
!!

Tags
foster, orange tabby, rescue