Photos! Please Help - mother and puppies I am told 24 hours to live - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animals in Need Post any animals in need of rescue here. Note: This section is only for animals that are up for adoption, not for sale.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-08-2010, 12:01 AM Thread Starter

Please Help - mother and puppies I am told 24 hours to live

I am posting this as an emergency, relayed to me from a friend. This is what she posted to us all...none of us can help, so I registered here and am hoping someone can.

"Sweet Banana and her 9 puppies will die tomorrow at GCACS in Greenville, SC. T...here has been NO interest in them. She is the sweetest dog ever...totally submissive and gentle. She belly crawls up to people for affection. Banana is fine with people handling her puppies, too.

I simply cannot continue with rescue if this dog and the puppies die tomorrow. My heart cannot take this anymore. Someone, somewhere needs to step up and do the right thing for this poor darling baby girl and her newborns. I am physically ill and cannot sleep because of this. For the love of God, somebody please save this family!!!! Please have a heart. Who cares what the breed is??? This is the sweetest, most gentle dog you have ever met!!! Please help Banana!!! Email me immediately at esobel326atgmaildocom if you can save her.

Thank you!!!"

from the photo provided, which I cannot post here as it is my first post, I believe Banana is a pitbull. She is a light brown all over and her 9 puppies are a chocolate brown. Please help, anyone. It would be so tragic to see this mother and these newborn puppies die tomorrow.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-09-2010, 11:43 AM
Betta Bomb

Unfortunately, there is a harsh stigma on dogs that are or appear to be "bully breeds". This is unfortunate. In the rescue business, death is a huge part and I think your friend shold never give up on homeless animals at the expense of this mama and babies. My heart goes out to you.

Tags
puppies, rescue