Please help us help Ceasar - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animals in Need Post any animals in need of rescue here. Note: This section is only for animals that are up for adoption, not for sale.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-27-2012, 09:15 PM Thread Starter

Please help us help Ceasar

Hi everyone, I just wanted to alert all of you good folks that there is a little dog out there that needs our help. I have a cat who needed to have a urgery and the Imom .org helped me with a fund raiser to get the surgery done. Wonderful people, well there is another lady with a littlle dog that needs help badly, I'm not sure If I'm allowed to post this here but the intent is good from my heart I am hoping to raise some awareness to this so this little dog can get the help he needs . Below is a link to the IMOM website where you can look into it yourself, I just felt that with all the help theses people gave me with my pet I might be able to help someone the same way , So please goto this link and help us help Ceasar. Ok I guess I cant put a link here so please goto imom.org and read the thread in the forums about Ceasar listed under pets with little time to fund raise.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
dog needs help