Puppy Found Now Needs New Home Warner Robins GA - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animals in Need Post any animals in need of rescue here. Note: This section is only for animals that are up for adoption, not for sale.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-27-2008, 09:54 AM Thread Starter

Puppy Found Now Needs New Home Warner Robins GA

A friend of my husbands friend found this puppy by a dumpster shes about 3/4 months old maybe younger.. The sweetest dog i have ever met... we would love to keep her but we have a Rott and shes to ruff for the little puppy when she tries to play. We have a 1 bedroom apartment so you can imagine the kaos. I took this dog in because the friend who found it decided after a day he was tired of having a dog and tried to dump her in a field. Shes free to a loving home.. shes great with kids, Dogs and cats in the week we have had her she has been around them all and played very sweetly..

FREE TO A GOOD HOME ONLY... Im In Houston County .. Middle GA.. 31093

[email protected] << Please Email me with serious inquiries i have tried rescue centres and they are all full...

She is very healthy and in perfect condition...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-21-2008, 11:43 AM

the puppy

i am very interested in the puppy you have. do you know much about dogs and if so can you tell me if she looks full blooded pit to you? she does to me but anyways thats neither here nor there. how well is she with pottying in the house? how is she around kids do you know? let me know and i might be able to take her off your hands. thank you.