Rats for adoption with large cage on wheels - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animals in Need Post any animals in need of rescue here. Note: This section is only for animals that are up for adoption, not for sale.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-08-2007, 10:20 AM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Rats for adoption with large cage on wheels

I have 4 female rats with lrg cage that i made it needs an exterior paint job thier adopt fee with food and cage is 35$ call if interested 816-694-2207

Penny
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~ Anatole France

"life is not measured by the # of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away" (anonymous)

My Zoo
Shaun and Rianna (flesh bb's)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Nicci

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Piper

Merlin & Baby

PINKY

Shadow, Sassafrass, Lil' Foot

Salt and peppy

Buddy, D.O.G

C.J. & Pickle

Chessie,Syl,Stormy, Lil' S, Thing 1
Ratties: Cotton, Oreo, Precious,Mira
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-08-2007, 01:54 PM
Obsessed with Criss Angel

Gah,if only you lived in Newfoundland

Tags
female rat, female rats, male rat, male rats