Rats In Need of Loving Homes in WA - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animals in Need Post any animals in need of rescue here. Note: This section is only for animals that are up for adoption, not for sale.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-01-2004, 03:45 PM Thread Starter

Exclamation Rats In Need of Loving Homes in WA

HI. I currently have 3 Rescue rats and a rat bought at a pet store who are in need of loving homes. All are solitary rats who have been injured by or have injured other rats. They can go to homes with other rats but must be in seperate cages. All are very sweet boys.

LT (Little Terror)-LT is a standard agouti berkshire who I believe to be about a year old. He is very sweet and cuddly but also adventerous. We are asking as fee of $12 for him to go towards rescuing other unfortunate rats in need of our help.

Marlin-Marlin is a big guy also about 1 yr and very cuddly. Would love someone to spend time with (human wise). Asking a $12 adoption fee for him.

CJ (Camelot Junior)- CJ is a very very sweet cuddly 9 month old Himalayan Doule Rex dumbo. Just a doll in more ways than one. Not the least bit tempermental. Asking an adoption fee of $15 fo this baby doll.

Isaac-A black hood standard male approx. 10-12 mths. Very sweet constant bruxer. Would love nothing more than to be out and played with. Gives lots of kisses and is the sweetest babe. Breaks my heart to let him go but with him taking up cage space I can't open our doors to new rescues that need us.
Adoption fee of $12.

Please give these guys a new home. They need and deserve them. They are the only ones who haven't been placed because they are solitary and nobody seems to want to give them a chance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-06-2004, 05:10 PM
Adolescent Pup

Where in Washington are you located? I am in Oregon, but do sometimes on rare occasions head up north for rat related stuff. Do you always do rescue work? I run a rattery and do rescue as well. I might be able to help place the rats down this way if no one steps up and wants to give them a forever home, only thing is that I cannot pay for the rats that I take in to rehome. I do a great job though of finding special rats special homes.
Marianne
[email protected]

Marianne

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tags
adoption fee, pet store, seperate cages