Siamese Cat Available for Adoption in New England - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animals in Need Post any animals in need of rescue here. Note: This section is only for animals that are up for adoption, not for sale.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-10-2008, 08:19 AM Thread Starter

Siamese Cat Available for Adoption in New England

Hello Everyone,

My name is Lisa and this is my first post. I'm a foster home for Siamese Cat Rescue Center and I'm looking for that special home for a sweet boy.

Zeke is approximately 7 years old, Seal Point neutered male who needs to go to an adult-only, single cat home. He is good with dogs. The only reason he needs an adult-only home is because he can become over stimulated when on a catnip high and give hard love bites. I'm still attempting on integrating him with other cats, but he lacks social skills and can be confrontational in his approach.

He's a typical Meezer when it comes to vocalizing his every thought and mood. He is quite the chatterbox but does quiet down when the house becomes quiet, so I have never lost sleep. He loves sleeping under the covers. He's a great lap warmer when you're laying on the couch watching tv. He loves getting attention and will rub against you until he receives some.

Here are a few pics of this very handsome boy. Please visit his website at Siamese Cat Rescue Center and click on Siamese Available. Zeke is being fostered in Massachusetts.

Are you looking for a special Valentine?

Who can say No to this handsome face?!

Don't I have a cute butt?

Anyone looking for a stunning male model?

Does this establishment serve breakfast in bed?

Can't a guy have some privacy?!!

Lisa, slave to Taz & Salem (the Cats) and Indy & Tucker (the Corgis)
Foster mom for
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
neutered male