Three cats need loving home, NC - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animals in Need Post any animals in need of rescue here. Note: This section is only for animals that are up for adoption, not for sale.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-20-2006, 01:31 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Three cats need loving home, NC

I got this email from a friend of mine and she asked that I post it here as well:

Quote:
Okay folks, it's down to crunch time...... it's looking like I will need to move within the next two months (more than likely by mid-July), and I really need to find a home for my cats NOW. I have yet to find rental property that will allow me to have three cats. So, if you know of anyone who might be interested in one, two or all three of them, please let me know ASAP and/or forward this email on to them. Please think of friends, family, coworkers, business associates, neighbors or others you might know. Or if you have any suggestions of places to investigate (such as retirement homes, adoption/placement groups, places to post "home needed" flyers, etc.), those would be greatly appreciated as well. I love my cats and only the best of homes will do. I'd rather keep all three together, but given the circumstances, if the home is good enough, I would be willing to consider splitting them up.

They are indoor cats, all three are spayed/neutered, they don't scratch on the furniture, and they are very affectionate and wonderful lap cats. They are great companions and would be perfect for an elderly person, thus why I'm also looking into any retirement homes that might be interested. Young or old, so long as the person can give them a fantastic new home, I'll be comforted in knowing they are well placed.

I am really upset and fretting over this. They have been my cats for ten years - and Oliver and Cody have been with me since the day they were born. I want to make sure they get placed in a top-notch home. I've had people suggest I just give them to the SPCA or another shelter, and I just can't bring myself to do that. They are mine and my responsibility, and I will not take the easy way out and just hand them over to a shelter.

As you can see, because they are a mother and two sons, they are very close and placing them in a home together would be ideal.

Any suggestions/help you can give would be MOST appreciated! Thank you! Thank you!

With them, if the person(s) wanted, would come a cat climbing tower, litter box, bowls, toys, and other cat paraphernalia. Please feel free to forward this email on to anyone you think might be interested or able to help in any way. See attached pictures. They can contact me at [email protected]

I attached the pictures. She's currently in Lexington, VA and would be open to long term foster (6 months or more) for them as well, if someone was unable to permanently keep them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mkcats2.jpg (53.1 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg mkcatsOliverLillyCody.jpg (53.0 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg mkcatsOliverLillyCody2.jpg (51.4 KB, 16 views)

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-20-2006, 01:40 PM

They are beautiful cats, and while I can't help them, I will keep them and her in my thoughts. I'm sure that they will find a wonderful home soon, or that she will somehow find a place where she can keep them.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-24-2006, 09:27 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

These kitties still need homes, but are now in the Jacksonville, NC area.

Stephanie

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-17-2006, 04:50 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Stephanie

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-28-2006, 08:28 PM
Proud New Mommy

Dang, if I knew of someone, or could take them myself, I would tell you. Will post just in case.

"Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around"- Henry David Thoreau
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-28-2006, 08:32 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Let me know. I met all three of these cuties Tuesday and they're sweet as pie.

Stephanie

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-28-2006, 10:00 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Thats so sad...I hope they find loving homes!!

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-03-2007, 06:14 AM
The Title Fairy Was Here

i hope they find homes or she works something out

they are 3 beautiful cats

Come see more of my fur babies at

Tags
indoor cat, indoor cats, litter box