White Bunnies! San Antonio - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animals in Need Post any animals in need of rescue here. Note: This section is only for animals that are up for adoption, not for sale.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-22-2008, 11:04 AM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

White Bunnies! San Antonio

One of my students came to me saying that a bunch of white bunnies were loose in his apartment complexes. If you are willing to take on a white bunny, let me know your information and something can be arranged.
Thanks!
~ Nicole

Middle School Science Rules!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Gooey, Dooey, and Sue

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Louis, Vuitton, and Prada

Tater & Tot

Isis & Osiris

Sammy the Tarantula

Molly, Max, and Mona the hissing roaches

1 African Dwarf Frog

1 fiddler crab

32 gallon tropical fish tank

Came with the live plants unbeknownst to me at the time

And at home....

Belle & Buddy

Sundance
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-25-2008, 11:27 PM
Adolescent Pup

I'm not gonna be in San Antonio until this summer. Man, I would love to. I know some people from San Antonio who go to the Jambalaya Jubilee with but I have no way in contacting them. Sorry

Pet Parent to:

Golden/Labrador Retriever: Maxine

My Two Favorite Dwarf Hamsters:

Love you buddy, I'll see you later: Ozzy

Gone, but never forgotten: Drix

I liked this smiley so I just had to add it.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-26-2008, 09:07 AM
Super Moderator

What kind of bunnies? How big are they, and how many?

It's possable that there could be room for them in a local shelter.

But if you can let me know more details, I can post info about them somewhere else (with your premission) and try to help you find homes for them, at least foster homes until perminate homes can be found.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-26-2008, 09:31 PM
RAT ADDICT

I cannot help.
I hope homes are found for these bunnies.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-27-2008, 05:50 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

The student that originally asked me to take them has been absent for 3 days, so I haven't seen him since he told me about them. I told him to catch me a few (I've found a few possible homes), and bring them to school so that I can get a better look at them. There is a possibility (one of the other kids mentioned), that their owners or someone has already rounded them up and stuff. We'll see.
Will keep you posted

Gooey, Dooey, and Sue

Tater & Tot

Isis & Osiris

Sammy the Tarantula

1 African Dwarf Frog

1 fiddler crab

And at home....

Belle & Buddy

Sundance
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-07-2008, 09:58 AM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

No bunnies.
Thanks!

Gooey, Dooey, and Sue

Tater & Tot

Isis & Osiris

Sammy the Tarantula

1 African Dwarf Frog

1 fiddler crab

And at home....

Belle & Buddy

Sundance

Tags
local shelter