paralyzed ferrets needs transporting from nevada to east coast - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Transport Listings Post your transport needs here.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-08-2013, 03:55 PM Thread Starter

paralyzed ferrets needs transporting from nevada to east coast

here is a little boy named charlie that lives in las vegas that needs to get back to the east coast to a ferret person that takes care of paralyzed ferrets. i don't know exactly which state he needs to get to, but i am testing the waters to see if there are any caring people out that can help this poor little boy. the person that wants to take him, she is an RN and has other ferrets presently like charlie and he needs 24 hour care.

he will need meds while on the trip back east but he is such a sweet boy and needs our help.

he had his head smashed in a bed and then a dog got him in a park and played tug a war with him. he is only 3 and he is a happy little boy that love soup.

here is the email address of the sweet shelter lady that is trying to get charlie hopefully, to his new forever home. brenda weyr is the shelter mom that is working on this, letting her know what part of the trip for charlie you can drive. i am unable to post her email, but if you can contact me somehow we will get you together.

thank you for reading this and i truly know there are ferret people out there that can make this happen for his precious ferret.

linda soule
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
transport ferret