glider & chinchilla rescue in midwest. - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Safe Havens Do you run a rescue/rehab? Are you looking to adopt? Post here if you are willing to help with rescues.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-26-2004, 03:18 AM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

glider & chinchilla rescue in midwest.

can possibly take in or help to find your gliders or chinchillas a new home!
i am a small local breeder of chinchillas, & a loving pet owner to my gliders as well as chinchillas. please let me know if you can use the help!! im located in south bend, IN. please contact me by email.
[email protected]
thanks a lot!=]

*good luck with your lovey*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Katie*Kat* })i({

My loving boyfriend, Chris

Chichillas: 42+
Ferrets: Lucy, Salsbury & Dark0
Sugar Gliders: Wicket, Endor, & Modell
Hedeghogs: Thistle & Morndred
Please take a look around my Site & or join my PETS FORUM.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-05-2005, 10:48 AM
Newborn Pup

If you have a chin/s that need a good home please contact me!

One Overly Plump Golden Retriever -Casey

2 barn cats (also getting chubby from sitting inside the barn all winter)-Daja and Blueberrry

2 goats (little brother and sister)-Spencer and Phoebe

3 chickens-Cinderella,Belle, and Snow White a.k.a.Pea Brain

a Mini Donkey -Lucy

In memory of my two chins, both were under a year when they died. I had each one seperatley and both dies with similar symptoms. The veteach time didn't know what they were sick with so I don't think I'm getting anymore chins

MUCH love to Nariz and Roscoe You will alwyas be loved. If you know a lot about chin dieseases please contact me!
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-05-2005, 08:20 PM
Newborn Pup

I see a lot of gliders in need of rescue, I will let you know if I find any that are near you!

1 min pin-Shasta
3 cats-Milo, Oliver & Ojo
3 sugar gliders-Razzle & TicTac & KitKat
1 finch-Noodle
1 button quail-iPod

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
pet owner