im looking to adopt a macaque or capuchin - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Safe Havens Do you run a rescue/rehab? Are you looking to adopt? Post here if you are willing to help with rescues.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 09:47 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Exclamation im looking to adopt a macaque or capuchin

Before any one post some mean response read what I have to say. I have three years of prior training with Macaques, I was working at a petting zoo with the Primates and there handler named, Jesse. Well I worked there for about two weeks and they broght in a baby macaque that I named 2 weeks, later on we found out that she was almost blind, I worked with her for 3 years and fell in love. Well Jesse passed away and they sold all of there primates to Sanctaurys, I tried to buy Lucy and they wouldnt allow me to. So now I am on a search for another little Java male or female baby or adult. I know they have strict diets and I know they get aggresive if you dont stablish dominance also I know that they have strict diets and live to 30 years they also if you dont know require alot of time. I will pay a adoption fee or rehoming fee. you can contact me at [email protected]
or 309-241-5390
seroius calls and emails only all others will be reported.
I also have a primate vet and can provide that for anyone wanting it.

if you or anyone you know has one of these they want to give a forever home no questions asked please get back with me. tell me what info you need from me. Please help me in finding one.

for people who want to know Im not trying to replace Lucy in my heart Im just trying to fill the empty hole that her seperation caused me. I also have a lady who lives near me who is willing to let the little felor get socialized with other monkeys.
-Dr Deardruff in Wabash, Indiana (260)562-4532-
This is my vet
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 10:17 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Information on double, triple posting....http://www.paw-talk.net/forums/faq.p...l&titlesonly=0

Taken from the FAQ page...

Double posts/threads. If you posted something and realized you made a mistake, use the edit/delete option. Please only put one thread in an appropriate forum, not several forums on the site.

I know your new but its just so you know.

And I dont think anyone will post something mean because your looking for a bird to love
I hope you find what your looking for.

Last edited by luvnature; 05-14-2008 at 10:22 PM.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 11:56 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Javas arent birds there an old world monkey but thank you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-15-2008, 12:25 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

oops I did type birds didnt I! I had my tiel on my shoulder at the time so I guess that is what influenced me to type bird..haha!
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-15-2008, 11:29 AM
I'm not weird, I'm gifted

I think you shoudl get two.

Other that that, good luck

/Pia

I apologized if my english is not correct
Owned by chinchillas since 1997
Breeding since 2005

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<-- Check out my blog for Chinfo
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-15-2008, 02:33 PM

Wow, I looked them up to see what they were because I didn't know what they were, and they are cute little guys! Are they legal to own where you live? Where I am, there is no way you can own something like that. If you know how to take care of the little guy, that's great. We aren't mean here on Paw Talk, we just try to look out for the best interest of animals. I think you might be worried that someone may think that it is meant to be a wild animal and not a captive animal? Alot of us here own "exotic" animals and we are good people. Hope you find what you are looking for.

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-24-2008, 03:05 PM
Playful Pup

Hi there...I see it has been a few months since you posted. I'm wondering if you have found your little Macaque? If you have....tell us about it! I'd love to see some pictures.

Tags
adoption fee, wild animal