Just introducing myself - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Safe Havens Do you run a rescue/rehab? Are you looking to adopt? Post here if you are willing to help with rescues.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-30-2009, 06:43 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Just introducing myself

Hello! I just thought I would introduce myself. I have run the Chillin' Chinchillas rescue for the past 3 years. We recently relocated to the Memphis area of Tennessee. My animal level varies throughout the year. In early October, I had roughly 20 chins. We have been very fortunate in finding wonderful homes. We are now opened to taking in small animals as needed or helping other small animal rescues that get overloaded. I am sorry to say that we cannot take in any more dogs. We have taken in two pitbulls and I cannot handle anymore! We went with the ones least likely to get adopted and they have turned into the best dogs (other than their constant chewing). I hope I can help those in need! You can click on the link in my signature (where it says "Chillin Chinchillas") for more information!

Kristin Carlin

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Our critters: Manlee (mix breed dog), Charlee (pitbull), Tyson (pitbull), 8 chinchillas (Addie, JellyBean, Jovey, Daisey, Widgette, Tucker, Riley, and Kiley), 3 guinea pigs (Katie, Lenny, and Brobie), and 2 fire bellied toads (Justin and Timmy).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-07-2016, 02:41 PM
Newborn Pup

Welcome to the furoms brotha

Tags
rescue, small animal, tennessee