Rehoming Services Rescue, Montreal Canada - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Safe Havens Do you run a rescue/rehab? Are you looking to adopt? Post here if you are willing to help with rescues.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-04-2005, 07:49 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Rehoming Services Rescue, Montreal Canada

Hey folks
I'm the co-founder of an exotic/small animal rescue in montreal Canada called Rehoming Services. We'll take in birds, guinea pigs, chinchillas, rabbits, degus, mice, rats, hamsters, even unwanted fish you name it. All our animals have vet checks by specific bird and rodent vet. We even have waiting list of people waiting for certain pets so we would like to help both parties out.
We are a non-profit, no kill organization and 100% volunteer (with love) rescue. If you would like tohelp support us, we have newsletter we create about every 2 months packed with info, articles, and updates and you can subscribe to it for only $10 for year subscription.

Visit our website to view items we need donated or to see pics of our animals up for adoption: http://rehomingservices.org/

OR personally email Laura(me) or the founder Sandi for questions: [email protected]

Thanks!

Laura
-----------------------------------------------
Rehoming Services Montreal Rescue
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Got me one rescued elderly cat(Marc), 2 adorable rats(Paris and Rattikins) and ALOT of spoiled fish:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
animal rescue, guinea pig