Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

San Antonio, TX Teacher

4K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Swttangel 
#1 ·
My name is Nicole, and I am a middle school science teacher in San Antonio.
I have quite a few creatures in my room, and really don't need to own any more, but what I would like is to help a local rescue organization. I have worked hard this year to educate my students on the need to spay and neuter, on the problems of the current pet population, on adoption, on some exotics and their proper care, along with a plethora of other issues and topics.
If you saw my pet list, you saw mostly what is in my classroom. I deeply research each of my pets before and after I get them to ensure that fault can never be found in their care, and to ensure I am leading by example. It helps to have lots of kids that are willing to help too ;)
The animals in my classroom get highly socialized, but I do not tolerate any poking or sticking of things in the cages. They all signed a paper saying that anything done to the critters will be taken as a worse offense than if it was done to another student. If you think that we can work together so that my class might help foster some of the critters you work with, please feel free to contact me. Ideally we would bring in more of what I have already, or I am willing to expand out to sugar gliders as their space requirements are more tall than wide, thus being more ideal for my situation.
Thanks for reading, and I hope to hear something from someone :)
~ Nicole

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.