Will assist in So. Calif - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Safe Havens Do you run a rescue/rehab? Are you looking to adopt? Post here if you are willing to help with rescues.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-08-2005, 09:26 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Will assist in So. Calif

In the San Benardino, Calif. area.
Lose a pet?
Find a pet?
Want to adopt a pet?
Giving up a pet?
Can you foster a pet?
send me a note, I can help spread the word.
Specially interested in contacting people in this area that deal with feral cats.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-04-2006, 02:24 PM

Smile Too good to be true!

I too live in the area. I have been rescuing, fostering, and working with hard to adopt Siamese and feral kittens (not adults) for a multitude of years now.
There are many feral cats in my neighborhood and they like to leave their litters in my care every now and then. Usually I can find homes pretty quick for them or by working with Tanya's adoption thru Petco they have found good homes.
Right now, I haven't any room for new ones, because I still have some "hard to adopts" I haven't been able to get adopted out.
I will only adopt out to people who will keep the kitties as inside only kitties, and they must be compatible with the cats. I also have a "return to ME only" policy for all adoptions that don't work out for any reason.
I would love to talk with others who share these feelings if for no other reason than to know that there are others out there who care as much as I do.
Sincerely,
Shar
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 01:36 AM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Siamese eh?....got one hangin around here....not 100 percent feral, but not sociable either......Hope to some day get him fixed at least.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-07-2006, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unstresst
Siamese eh?....got one hangin around here....not 100 percent feral, but not sociable either......Hope to some day get him fixed at least.
No one claims him? If not, that's a shame. What color point is he? If he's not to old, he could warm up to someone and make a wonderful pet. I hate seeing animals, especially cats on the street. So much can happen to them. We have a pack of dogs that roam our neighborhood. My neighbor has lost many a feline to them. She won't keep them in the house and won't get them all fixed either. ::
Good luck on the Siamese.
BTW, what part of San Berdo? I'm near old Norton myself.
Keep smiling,
Shar
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-09-2006, 07:18 AM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Missed a chance to get siamese fixed a few months ago............the absent orange came back yesterday.....with 2 new babies in tow
-----------
I am near the 10 and pepper Ave---[rialto / colton]

Tags
feral cats