Befour I Do Another Delilah Post. - Paw Talk - Pet Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-07-2003, 08:14 AM Thread Starter
Poopsie AppleNose

Question Befour I Do Another Delilah Post.

:cool: Well befour i do another big Delilah post of her eatting yesterday i was thinkin i better ask again, if someone dont want me posting pics of her eatting a rabbit please let me know and i wont post the pics... Thanks Tracey....

Enter House At Own Risk Tarantulas Loose Everywhere... Critter Freak!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-07-2003, 08:12 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

I don't have a problem with it. All animals have to eat, it's just natural to them if they eat other living things. Just my opinion. I don't think I could watch it in person, especially if the animal were alive during the process, but a pic wouldn't bother me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rhonda

post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-07-2003, 08:32 PM
Formerly Known as Masterjack

I don't mind at all either. I find it very fascinating and all your pictures are awesome!

How long until you feed him again?

I've Been Frosted!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-07-2003, 11:58 PM Thread Starter
Poopsie AppleNose

:cool: Thanks Scarlette, it is the way of animals and very natural they way they survive.. But all my prey animals for the snakes and lizards are pre killed and frozen thawed befour they eat um, they dont get um live as it could cause harm to the snakes..
Masterjack, she wont eat again for another 14 days unless she starts wandering around looking for food again then i wait a day and then feed her again after i notice her wandering around.. she usualy eats every 2 weeks.. With meals this size she wont be hungry for awhile..
Ok so i will wait for few more replys just incase someone dont want me to post feeding pics... Thanks you 2 alot of people have never seen a huge boa eat befour and this is better than seeing it in person for some people...

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-08-2003, 01:25 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

I'm a huge fan of Animal Planet and National Geographic. I love to watch real nature in action, as gruesome as it is sometimes, it really is the law of the land.
I agree and think your pictures are awesome. I'd be interested in seeing her eat.
I know I have said this many times - but I really do find it facinating.

[center]

[
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-08-2003, 02:19 AM
Incubator Cricket Killer

That should be fine, I'm sure alot of people would be interested. Just make sure to label it as an eating pic.

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-08-2003, 11:19 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Speaking from an Admin point of view, you're more than welcome to post it. Don't worry about offending people. Those who are offended can skip the thread due to the label in the title. PT is about tolerance. We're not going to take a vegan stance anymore than we're going to take a pro-hunting stance. If you think there's the chance of offending, simply warn in the title. I'll deal with anyone who would cause a rukus.

Stephanie

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-08-2003, 12:34 PM Thread Starter
Poopsie AppleNose

:bfly: Thanks again everyone, im not the type of person to want to upset anyone and i will always ask befour posting anything that might upset someone... and yes i will do the same as befour and make sure i put it in the title of the thread.. Thanks again... I have very strong love for all animals and even they have to be fed to survive if there was a cheap fake diet that snakes could eat and survive off it then i think all owners would do it but prey animals is a natural part of there survival for life.. Even though the snakes dont realize there prey is already dead, these animals would suffer if we did not provide for them with the most natural diet there is for them..

Tags
animal planet