Befour I Post Pics.. - Paw Talk - Pet Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-02-2003, 04:40 PM Thread Starter
Poopsie AppleNose

Question Befour I Post Pics..

Befour i post pics of Cypher my argentine cross boa eatting i would just like to know if its ok with everyone as i dont want to affend anyone with the pics.. So please let me know... Thanks...

Enter House At Own Risk Tarantulas Loose Everywhere... Critter Freak!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-02-2003, 07:07 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Feel free, just make sure that you note in the title that he's eating carnivorously.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-02-2003, 10:32 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

I'd like to see! It's an animal doing what it does naturally to survive.

not to be flippant here - but I'm way more grossed out watching my husband eat a steak

To me, watching snakes eat is totally facinating. It just amazes me - the process, and how they do it.

[center]

[
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-03-2003, 01:10 PM
Adolescent Pup

lol yeah.. I just opened one that didnt say what he chinadoll was eating.... WHOAHH.. lol.. that was a shock.. I understand thats what they gotta eat.. =)

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-04-2003, 12:32 AM Thread Starter
Poopsie AppleNose

Oh crud pamm i am very sorry about that and i didnt mean to offend anyone, very sorry...

Enter House At Own Risk Tarantulas Loose Everywhere... Critter Freak!!

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-06-2003, 09:20 AM
Adolescent Pup

lol its okay... as soon as I seen it.. I scrolled down from it..