Photos! Cheerios feed *[GRAPHIC]* - Paw Talk - Pet Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-02-2008, 07:36 PM Thread Starter
Hello Earthling

Cheerios feed *[GRAPHIC]*

GRAPHIC FEED PICTURES YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

New Cheerios feed pictures taken November 20th 2008. She had 2 hoppers and will have one at the next feed.

After she ate a misted her with a bit of water and she drank off herself, silly I then poured some water into the container and she drank from that.

AS I was putting her back she wouldn't let go of my hand.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-02-2008, 07:41 PM
Will It Ever Change?

very cool. she's beautiful!

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-02-2008, 11:06 PM

wow. it's weird, i love the rodentia, but i can see this sort of stuff, cause i know it's supposed to happen i guess. as i said to another snake thread, i need to find a friend with snakes. they are SO pretty, and i love to look at them, but i am TERRIFIED of them. i totally need to fix this, they are too pretty to be scared of... what kind of snake and how old if you don't mind my asking?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-02-2008, 11:42 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Arent snakes amazing?!

Oh, I like the little "hi" written on your thumb..hehe

Lve Never Fails

post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-03-2008, 10:54 AM

I love your snake! Thanks for sharing the pics
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-03-2008, 01:54 PM Thread Starter
Hello Earthling

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulder View Post
very cool. she's beautiful!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanie81 View Post
wow. it's weird, i love the rodentia, but i can see this sort of stuff, cause i know it's supposed to happen i guess. as i said to another snake thread, i need to find a friend with snakes. they are SO pretty, and i love to look at them, but i am TERRIFIED of them. i totally need to fix this, they are too pretty to be scared of... what kind of snake and how old if you don't mind my asking?
You gotta eat what you gotta eat. You should find a friend who has snakes or go to a place that does. Snakes are to me like one of the best pets.

Cheerios is a 4 year old female corn snake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvnature View Post
Arent snakes amazing?!

Oh, I like the little "hi" written on your thumb..hehe
Snakes are amazing ha ha I didn't even realize it looked like 'hi'

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter_frost View Post
I love your snake! Thanks for sharing the pics
Your welcome

post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-05-2008, 05:30 PM
RAT ADDICT

What a beautiful snake.
I love seeing Cheerios' pictures! I almost had an albino corn about a week ago! I really want a corn snake soon.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-05-2008, 05:38 PM

that is a very beautiful snake. i always hate watching snakes eat cause i love my mice and most other rodents, but i know its a part of life. very very pretty snake though.
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-05-2008, 09:56 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Although I am terrified of snakes, I am fascinated by them! It is kinda sad to me to watch them eat, but it's the natural process-a part of life!! We have a snake sanctuary at a nearby state park and I love to just sit and watch them! I'd probably faint if one got lose near me though *rolls eyes*!!
Cheerios is a very pretty snake!!! Thanks for sharing her with us!!

Mandy
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Happily owned by:
Baby--female calico kitty
Dale-- male black lab
Coco--male hamster
Rascal--male hamster
Mr. Squeakers--male guinea pig
Phineas--male guinea pig

RIP Patches. You were the sweetest hamster I've ever known. There will never be another like you.

RIP sweet little Bugsy. We didn't know you long, but we loved more than you could have known. Sleep sweet little one.

RIP little Sammy. Thanks for 2 and a half wonderful years! You had a long happy life and we miss you more than you know. Play hard, sweetie...

post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-05-2008, 10:54 PM

i know this may be a stupid question, and its not really related to the actual feed i dont guess, but why is the mouse/rat/rodent (not sure what it was) wet? i know you said you sprayed the snake when it was done eating and i see in the picture that its swimming around in water in the container, but i was just confused. did you put the rodent in the water too? lol. just wondering. like i said, i know its not really related, or important for that matter, just me being curious (and possibly a little stupid depending on how obvious the answer is lol)
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-14-2008, 10:55 PM

Great snake I have a corn that is the same colouring/pattern (normal) I think you could feed a much bigger mouse though? I feed mine adult mice. and he takes them just fine
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-15-2008, 10:08 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

To thaw the frozen food I would say

i will hold you forever
i will stand beside you forever
keep fighting
keep breathing
hold onto me and dont let go
NEVER let go
you are my world
make it through
i pray for you

VIXEY- March 25, 1994- October 11, 2006 at 10pm
SKRAT- October 21, 2005- January 15, 2007 at 5am
BAXTER- January 30, 2007
I will love you forever, always

Next time we meet again, it will be FOREVER

post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-15-2008, 12:16 PM Thread Starter
Hello Earthling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla_Rat View Post
What a beautiful snake.
I love seeing Cheerios' pictures! I almost had an albino corn about a week ago! I really want a corn snake soon.
Thanks. Hopefully you'll get one soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzybelle2169 View Post
that is a very beautiful snake. i always hate watching snakes eat cause i love my mice and most other rodents, but i know its a part of life. very very pretty snake though.
Thanks! Yep eating other animals is a part of life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvPets View Post
Although I am terrified of snakes, I am fascinated by them! It is kinda sad to me to watch them eat, but it's the natural process-a part of life!! We have a snake sanctuary at a nearby state park and I love to just sit and watch them! I'd probably faint if one got lose near me though *rolls eyes*!!
Cheerios is a very pretty snake!!! Thanks for sharing her with us!!
Snakes aren't bad, but some people are scared of them.

I would love to go to a snake sanctuary one day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
Great snake I have a corn that is the same colouring/pattern (normal) I think you could feed a much bigger mouse though? I feed mine adult mice. and he takes them just fine
Thanks! Those are hoppers she could be eating an adult mouse but a hopper seems to be just the right size for her, some of the bigger hoppers sometimes seem a little big for her.

Thanks anyways

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzybelle2169 View Post
i know this may be a stupid question, and its not really related to the actual feed i dont guess, but why is the mouse/rat/rodent (not sure what it was) wet? i know you said you sprayed the snake when it was done eating and i see in the picture that its swimming around in water in the container, but i was just confused. did you put the rodent in the water too? lol. just wondering. like i said, i know its not really related, or important for that matter, just me being curious (and possibly a little stupid depending on how obvious the answer is lol)
The mice (hoppers) are wet because I used water to thaw them, because I feed f/t.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skratikans View Post
To thaw the frozen food I would say
Yep.

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-22-2008, 04:00 PM

thanks for clearing that up. i guess it would be an obvious answer to someone that has snakes or knows more about them. i've only been around one snake when it was eating and it would only eat live mice so i was just confused.

Tags
adorable, corn snake, cute