hide box dilemna (did i spell that right?!) - Paw Talk - Pet Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-02-2002, 04:13 PM
nolagurl

hide box dilemna (did i spell that right?!)

I am having a very hard time finding a hide box big enough for my Boa. She is 6ft long and may get up to 10 ft when fully grown. I am currently using a very ugly cardboard box that I just replace when it gets soiled. I am considering just making one but I want to use a material that is washable (not wood). Any suggestions? I want to buy something big enough so I don't have to keep buying boxes because she's out grown them.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-02-2002, 04:17 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Melamine coated wood. Everything wipes right off.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-02-2002, 04:19 PM
nolagurl

Where would I find that? Pet stores or would a hard ware store carry it?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-02-2002, 04:21 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Hardware stores usually carry it. Some of them won't have a clue what you're talking about though, so go back to the cabinet/shelving area and ask someone there.

Stephanie

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-02-2002, 11:17 PM
nolagurl

thanx

Thanks! Someone also suggested a large flower pot, which I'll try if I can't find the melanine.

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-03-2002, 02:14 PM
Adolescent Pup

what about a rubber maid tote ... they are washable and big??

Remember the three R's: Respect for self; Respect for others;
Responsibility for all your actions.

Tags
cardboard box, pet store, pet stores