Survivor-Pittsburgh Wedding Edition - Paw Talk - Pet Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-15-2003, 02:06 AM Thread Starter
Wants to Hug Hose Bunnies

Survivor-Pittsburgh Wedding Addition

Today my friend Chrissy got married. At the reception, my friends and I are "cutting the rug" on the dance floor. The best man starts boogying down and says he is going to change his shoes and he will be right back. Like 10 minutes later Chrissy looks all stressed, another country song comes on, and I decide to park it.

I sit down and Wendy, my friend, is like "The best man got bit by a rattle snake, it was under one of the cars out side." I am thinking, rattle snake in Pittsburgh? Yeah right.

This has the guys doing their Crocadile Hunter voices, blimey i will give it a kiss and all impressions, and then all the guys decide they need to go out side and SEE the rattle snake. I was perfectly content sitting in the recpetion.

So after 20 minutes of placing bets on which one of our losers is going to be rushed to the hospital we go outside to find out there is a very large snake painted on a bus. I then suggest the best man is tripping and imagined the snake is real....but alas the police come and find the snake in the wheel well of a guests car. (Thank god it wasn't our car).

The snake had left teeth marks in the best man's pants but he was unhurt! So then i went back in to be tortured with 4 more hours of country music and debated going outside to see if the snake could provide me some better entertainment!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-15-2003, 08:35 AM
I Heart My Job

LOL. Country music isn't THAT bad, but variety is good.

sparkle->
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
shadow->

To seize the dragon is to face life.

I've been frosted!
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-15-2003, 11:31 AM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Well I am a Country fanatic so there :tongue2: hehehe but I do like a good variety now and then .... glad to hear the best was man was okay

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

I Sell Chinchilla Supplies!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-16-2003, 12:08 AM Thread Starter

Ugh, some country, but Geez! You can't shake it fast to those songs!

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-16-2003, 12:14 AM
Salamander Buffalokisser

glad to hear that the best man is ok. but I agree with you I can't take much country music, I use to listen to it when I was little. I was a die hard country girl back then but since have changed

Stephanie
Be who you are and say what you feel
Because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind

check out my blog:

post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-16-2003, 12:28 AM
Wanted: New Title

So I want the rest of the snake story. Was it arrested? Any idea of how it got there?

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-16-2003, 09:09 PM Thread Starter

No idea on how it got there, and like men are, eventually they all, including the police got bored and decided the snake would slither away.....Nuts!

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-16-2003, 11:16 PM

So are rattlesnakes common in Pittsburgh? They are common where I grew up, Idaho. I've never seen a wild, live one though. Did you go look at it?

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-18-2003, 10:25 PM Thread Starter

I went and saw the guys but no snake, i didn't want to peer into the wheel well of death and no rattlesnakes aren't that common-I think!

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-19-2003, 01:51 PM

Thanks for answering my questions.