"upping" my snake collection - Page 2 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-29-2007, 10:22 PM
Loopy AppleNose

Aye, red-tails are great snakes, that should be quite a nice addition. I absolutely loved rosy and Kenyan sand boas. To be honest, I'm a bit reluctant to attempt tree pythons - I just don't believe I'm currently suited to take proper care of them, though they are certainly gorgeous animals. I would love to have some in the future when I know I can do so.

Your herp collection currently dwarfs mine, as I've recently cut back on that hobby and ventured into the invertebrate world. A bit less expensive to say the least However, herps will always be the number one beasties in my heart.

By the way, I just finished looking at your corn in another of your posts - absolutely stunning animal. Looks like you take great care of all of your animals.

Anyway, sorry to hijack your topic. I'm very happy for you.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. (1 Corinthians 13:4)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Currently reading: Light in August by William Faulkner
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-29-2007, 10:27 PM
RAT ADDICT

Inverts eh? I am a huge invert fan!! You should make a thread with pics of your collection!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-02-2007, 12:20 PM Thread Starter

hermitman64, don't worry your not hijacking
I love inverts too,I only have 1 tarantula at the moment& 2 more that will be here next month.
I have praying mantids as well,but not as pets...I use them in my organic garden.=D
They eat the bugs that would eat my plants
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-06-2007, 01:04 AM Thread Starter

Updating,I got one instead of 3 @ the moment,since I
also got a pacman& treefrog. So didn't have enough enclosures for an additional 2 snakes.

I have to post pics of all my new additions& updated pics of my pets I had for awhile asap. ^^
I'm horrid with pictures XD But i'll get around to it .
post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 05:41 PM

I can't wait to see pics... hubby just aded 2 mexican black kingsnakes to the herp collection a male an a female . I know what he will be breeding next summer. Lol.

Tags
ball python, box turtle, breeding pair, corn snake, corn snakes, leopard gecko, red ear slider