yay!!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-10-2006, 07:38 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Wink

hi im new here...i have quite a few pets but im getting my first snake soon!(a ball python)and ill show him/her and the setup when i get him/her lol. my mom and dad said i could finally get one so im really excited i only need a digi hydrometer and thermometer in 1 and a thermostat..o and i think i might need a bigger heatpad but besides that i have the decor waterdish cage substrate and an extra digi thermometer and a few other things. were going to walmart(for the digi thermometer and hydrometer)and a petstore to get the heat pad and thermostat tomorrow and set that up get the right temps and humidity and TRY to find an ok petstore to get 1 from since theres no good breeders here and my mom and dad arent sure if they would want to order 1 online.....im way too excited!cant wait to show him off!! o and can someone give me some name suggestions for my new snake?im sorry this is soo long its just im way 2 excited!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-22-2006, 07:05 PM
RAT ADDICT

Have you got your snake yet??

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-22-2006, 07:06 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

no im going to eventually but i just got a new leopard gecko so it might be awhile until i get a ball python

i have lots of babies.....so i just wont list them at the moment but ill eventually put pics here...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
stop rattlesnake roundups!! join neopets.com!!!
STOP impaction and bacterial infections in leopard geckos and bearded dragons!! it can be prevented! use solid substrates like tile,newspaper,slate,shelfliner,newspaper,or reptile carpet...save a reptiles life! there may only be a 10-50 percent chance of them getting inpacted but why take that chance??????

Tags
ball python, leopard gecko