bearded dragon. - Paw Talk - Pet Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-06-2010, 10:25 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

bearded dragon.

sooo sooo excited, since my husband knows i love my other bearded dragon but cant hold him because hes a meanie and we have an understand, that i can change his tank if i dont but him. has decided to get me a baby bearded dragon. I was gonna get a really young one 6 to 8 weeks but i saw her and just fell in love .

her name is jojo i get her this week. shes 4 or 5 months old. shes a red x orange x yellow german giant and is super friendly, cant wait to hold her ill definetly post pics its gonna be nice to have a bearded dragon i can actually touch.
we are getting her from a local breeder, who is very helpful . just cant wait soooo excited wiiiiiii.

~The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals ~

By Anonymous
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-07-2010, 01:53 PM
Newborn Pup

Congrats! That's so spectacular! I love my beardie so much. and it's even better when you raise them from such a young age because you become so accustom to each other. She sounds BEAUTIFUL. i can't wait to see pictures!

family = 2 cats, 2 guinea pigs, 5 chinchillas (+2 going to their forever homes in December!), 5 degus (+16 degu babies), 5 gerbils, ferret, lion-head rabbit, chilean rose hair tarantula, pink toe tarantula, tailless whip scorpion, bearded dragon, beta fish, 5 roommates and a fiancée.
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-07-2010, 04:37 PM
is a little "special"

Yay! We will be needing LOOTTSSS of pics, LOL!
You will be glad that you went for an older one... Babies are soooo high maintenance, it's ridiculous! But worth it of course. Haha
BTW, if she is older then you don't have to section off your tank. In the PM I thought you were getting a tiny baby, but a beardie that is 4-5 months wont get too lost in a large enclosure.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-07-2010, 05:00 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
Yay! We will be needing LOOTTSSS of pics, LOL!
You will be glad that you went for an older one... Babies are soooo high maintenance, it's ridiculous! But worth it of course. Haha
BTW, if she is older then you don't have to section off your tank. In the PM I thought you were getting a tiny baby, but a beardie that is 4-5 months wont get too lost in a large enclosure.
haha yah i was suppose to get a little baby but i saw her and she was just so cute and very friendly, she just sat on me eating her greens and taking them from my hand not even trying to rip my hand off which was a nice change.

~The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals ~

By Anonymous
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-07-2010, 09:41 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

i get her saturday

By Anonymous

Last edited by Nibbler; 01-16-2011 at 01:25 AM.
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-08-2010, 05:20 PM
is a little "special"

Awwww! Look at that wittle chubby belly!! <3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-08-2010, 05:32 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

haha yah shes super cuteness cant wait arg this weeks going buy sooooo slow.come on saturday already bleh

By Anonymous
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-11-2010, 11:38 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

SHES HERE!!!!!!shes so cute fits in the palm of my hand not including her tail of course bu super cute pics to cme soon

By Anonymous
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-11-2010, 12:57 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

here are some pics there bad cell phone pics but best i could do for now not to upset her

By Anonymous

Last edited by Nibbler; 01-16-2011 at 01:25 AM.
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-11-2010, 01:30 PM
is a little "special"

AWWWWW <3 You must be such a proud/happy mommy, LOL! She is gorgous!!!
Haha, it is SOOO hard to leave them alone when you first get them! I told myself I wouldnt handle Dudley much for the first week... I completely failed. XD

post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-11-2010, 09:19 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

haha its definelty hard not to touch her shes sitting in her tank infront of me in my room at my moms (dont live with my mom for years now) and shes just stairing at me and licking her lips. total evilness shes tooo cute.

By Anonymous
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-11-2010, 10:40 PM
is a little "special"

Hehe dont worry, pretty soon you will be able to cuddle her to your hearts content!

post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-12-2010, 07:37 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

shes so cute, and defietly loves her food thou ^_^ i pet her today for the first time and she was really friendly.

By Anonymous
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-25-2011, 06:10 AM
Adolescent Pup

awesome!

Tags
jojo