Cammy Concerns. - Paw Talk - Pet Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-13-2011, 08:43 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Unhappy Cammy Concerns.

I posted this on a chameleon forum as well but want to know your guys opinion , As you know I adopted cammy she is a veiled Chamleon, The old owner defiently new nothing about her as he wasnt feeding her enough and has her in a very small tank.... anyways.

cammy today was on her branch and randomly fell off , not very high as the branch is lower to the ground, she stayed face down for a few mins and then got back up..... but only after we misted her terrium ???shes climbing again, and is eating normal and everything but i dont know why she did this ?she seems fine now but im a little concerned ?

~The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals ~

By Anonymous
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-13-2011, 08:45 PM
Betta Bomb

Did she maybe slip on a wet branch and then knocked herself for a minute? I hope everything is okay with her though, I know how much Cammy means to you guys!
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-13-2011, 08:54 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple-Hops View Post
Did she maybe slip on a wet branch and then knocked herself for a minute? I hope everything is okay with her though, I know how much Cammy means to you guys!
she seems fine the branch wasnt wet as i hadnt misted the terrium yet , shes back to chasing crickets, and up near her light again but i swear shes trying to give me a heart attack.

~The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals ~

By Anonymous
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-13-2011, 08:57 PM
Betta Bomb

Oh! Wow, maybe she got spooked and played dead? I don't know but I'm glad she's okay now
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-13-2011, 08:59 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple-Hops View Post
Oh! Wow, maybe she got spooked and played dead? I don't know but I'm glad she's okay now
I havent a clue either, but im definetly glad shes ok, it was just so random i freaked out as soon as i saw her fall and hubby ran over to the terrium -_- hes like shes fine, but i wouldnt go over and see till she started climbing again .

By Anonymous
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-13-2011, 09:29 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

What's the humidity in her tank? I wouldn't worry yet, sounds like she just slipped.

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-13-2011, 09:37 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasami View Post
What's the humidity in her tank? I wouldn't worry yet, sounds like she just slipped.
sorry got caught up talking to an exotic vet, she said the tempature is fine and humidity as well that she thinks that she may of just slipped. -_- shes fine now thou shes running around and climbing

By Anonymous

Tags
cammy concerns.