Cleo Eating Video - Paw Talk - Pet Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-13-2004, 02:05 PM Thread Starter
Stinky Liverbrain

Cleo Eating Video

Hello!

I got these 2 videos a while ago, but forgot to edit them and upload them. So here they are! The first 2 are of Cleo eating. The other three are videos of my other pets (1 of my mice and 2 of my dogs) that I think I had already posted... if you want to see them too anyway, feel free to do so. 8)

I hope you enjoy them. 8)

http://padfoot.150m.com/Index.htm

Dimaris

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-13-2004, 03:09 PM
Playful Pup

wow, cleo is really cool! i also noticed part of the bottom of the tank is brown. is that your new tile? if so, why did you order so many? are you supposed to replace them all the time? part of the reason why iw anted to use tile is because you don't have to keep replacing it. that video just made me want a elo even more! i wish i could get one myself, but my parents are putting the limit at 1 pet at a time.

"Anything good in life is either illegal, immoral, or fattening." ~Pardo
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-13-2004, 03:19 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

Very cool. My friend's leo does that too. He whips his tail and then goes in for the kill. When he misses it's so funny!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-13-2004, 04:52 PM Thread Starter
Stinky Liverbrain

Thanks! 8)

"i also noticed part of the bottom of the tank is brown. is that your new tile? if so, why did you order so many? are you supposed to replace them all the time?"
No, that's not my new tile.. I haven't set that up yet. I started having using paper towels as substrate, but crickets kept hiding under it, so I looked over my house and found some 8 x 8 inch tiles. It doesn't cover the whole tank, but at least it keeps the crickets from hiding under the PT while I'm able to set up the new tiles. the new tiles are 2 x 2 inch each one, so they are a lot smaller, and I need more of them to cover the whole tank.

Dimaris

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-13-2004, 08:07 PM
Playful Pup

oh. so you cut them into 2x2? that's cool. but i would rather have just two big 10x10 tiles because it's just easier for me. it may not look as nice, but whatever. so you're going to glue(aquarium silicone, perhaps?) the tiles to a piece of cardboard or something and then just lie it down into the tank?

post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-13-2004, 08:11 PM Thread Starter
Stinky Liverbrain

ya.. but I'll not be using cardboard cause someone brought to my attention that it might grow mold, which is not healthy for the leo.. I'm thinking to what.. probably a piece of plastic of some sort, but not sure what I'll use. I did not cut the tiles, they came that size (but glued together to form a sq foot) You'll have to look around at your hardware store to get tiles the size you want them. 8)

Dimaris

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-14-2004, 04:35 PM
Playful Pup

ohhh. ok, thanks a lot.

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-14-2004, 05:05 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Cool videos. The last one was so funny!

Rats have rights...& mice too!
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-14-2004, 05:08 PM Thread Starter
Stinky Liverbrain

Which one? Cleo missing or Odie barking at Charlotte? LOL.. It's so funny when he does that.. cause he thinks he's intimidating her, but she's just making fun of him.. hahaha

Dimaris

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-14-2004, 05:12 PM
Formerly Known as oreos_my_hedgie

lol cute videos