Photos! Cutest Dudley Pic EVER! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-08-2011, 05:13 PM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

Talking Cutest Dudley Pic EVER!

Are you ready for an extreme amount of beardie tongue cuteness??

Well, here it is!

Haha, I just thought that was adorable! Definitely one of my all time favorite pics!
Here are a few more cute ones too:

Trying to break into my hermit crab cage so he can eat them... He does this every time he has floor time! He likes to climb to the top of the NIC grid behind him so he can plan a surprise aerial attack on them too.

Chillin' on my foot.

This is how he fell asleep one night LOL. But I accidentally woke him up when I turned on the light to take this pic.

And here is his viv again... I added the plant I was talking about before, and I gave him a larger water dish. My humidity is now an entire 20%! Haha

And he is starting to get some dull patches, which means he will FINALLY shed soon! It is a little hard to see in this pic, but it is more obvious IRL. I'm so excited to see what he will look like with out those nasty sand stains!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-08-2011, 08:49 PM
laugh often

awesome pics.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When I'm down my pets turns my frown upside down

2 Dogs: Harley and Diesel
2 rabbits: Mystic and Thumper
1 Cat- Luna
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-08-2011, 09:40 PM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

Thankies!

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-08-2011, 11:24 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

awww look at mr cuteness ^_^ so ober cute

~The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals ~

By Anonymous
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-09-2011, 01:50 PM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

Hehe thanks!

post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-09-2011, 03:18 PM
Betta Bomb

He is a very handsome lil fella. . Third picture in, can you say Dramatic Lizard!! lol
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-09-2011, 03:28 PM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

LOL! All my pets are quite the little drama queens & kings, haha!

And guess what? After 9 months of having him, Dudley is FINALLY shedding now!! He shed the bottom of one of his back feet today, and the color difference is ridiculous. I'll have to post a pic, it's insane how stained he is from that nasty sand.

post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-10-2011, 06:00 PM
Betta Bomb

Aren't they supposed to stay in sand? How come he was stained?
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-10-2011, 06:34 PM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

Nope, sand can actually kill them in more ways than I can count on one hand. It's another way petstores make money- They make people think that desert lizard = sand, but in reality most wild beardies don't even live in sand.
Remeber my first beardie, Wink? His eye had an abscess/infection most likely because someone kept him on sand and it got in his eye. At the same vet clinic I got him at, they had to do surgery on a beardie that ate so much sand that he got a blockage/impaction and would have died without the operation. He is their clinic pet now!

And if you keep them on sand that is dyed a color, the dye starts to come off on them. So you see a lot of beardies with orange, purple, and blue feet and tummies.

post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-10-2011, 08:15 PM
Curmudgeon

Jess, I can't tell from the pics, ...what kind of substrate are you using?

(Nice pics BTW!)

Bob

The Mistress
"Cogito Ergo Zoom"
I think, therefore I drive fast.
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-10-2011, 09:23 PM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

Thanks!

It's non-adhesive shelf liner. Seriously the best stuff ever!

post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-10-2011, 11:28 PM
Curmudgeon

I always used rabbit pellets. I liked the smell, they were edible if the dragons ingested them and it worked like "clumping" kitty litter with the poop (...and it was cheap if you bought the 40 pound bags). Heck, even the crickets would eat it and gut load themselves for the dragons.

But then I had 5 dragons in a 4' by 4' enclosure. There was a lot of space to cover with substrate and lots of poop to scoop!

Bob

The Mistress
"Cogito Ergo Zoom"
I think, therefore I drive fast.

Last edited by Mygala; 02-10-2011 at 11:30 PM.
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-11-2011, 03:22 PM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

Yeah, IMO it is easier to use this with just one beardie and a small enclosure though. Dudley isn't too messy, so it is easy to just wipe off whenever he goes to the bathroom.

I always fed rabbit food to my crickets though- cheap and plentiful gut load!

post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-25-2011, 05:43 AM
Adolescent Pup

aww lol
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-25-2011, 01:57 PM
Betta Bomb

Wow, I did not know that!!! I really wish people would do their proper research before getting an animal like that. Sheesh. Poor little things.

Tags
adorable bearded dragon